Annotated Bibliography Dissertation Assignment Help or Thesis Help Online
Are you looking for Annotated Bibliography Dissertation Assignment Help? then you are on the right website. When writing an academic paper, thesis or a dissertation it is recommended to use external sources to help provide a sense of authority and strength to the paper. However, whenever this is done, a bibliography, a list of all the consulted or cited materials should be included at the end of the paper. It is from this bibliography that an annotated bibliography is generated. Unlike a bibliography that merely lists the references; annotated bibliography is a comprehensive list with a short description of the references as well as an evaluation of the validity, credibility and relevance to the research conducted.
An annotated bibliography is a very important tool with many functions such as identification of research conducted on the topic of study, helps put you on the right track and enabling you to identify the resources to use, in order of preference, and many others. However, you often need help in preparing this annotated bibliography in a brief, critical, and honest manner that is most important. At HelpWithAssignment, our experts are there to help you identify and compose the annotated bibliography for your research assignment.
How to Write an Annotated Bibliography?
Not all annotated bibliographies are written in the same way. Where some include primarily summary and informative annotations, others may include a critique of sources. Most annotated bibliographies contain some combination or another of the elements and can vary in word count.
It is best to clarify with your professor about the type of annotated bibliography that is to be included in your assignment to avoid doing the work twice. Once you have a clear idea of the type of annotated bibliography that you have to prepare you need to follow the three steps mentioned below to write the most effective one.
- Cite your Source: Cite your sources in the proper APA, MLA, or any other required citation style. Begin each of your entries with a full bibliographic entry. This entry would look just like the entry that you would include in your regular “Reference” section of an assignment. You will be required to alphabetize the list just like a regular “Works Cited” list.
- Summarize the Source: In this step explain in brief the main ideas of your sources. Write the summary in a way so that the reader can easily understand what the source is about. You don’t need to be critical about the content of the source. Be objective and simply state what the source is about.
- Evaluate the Source: In this step you can write a paragraph or two about your stand on the source and how it is relevant to the research for your topic. Keep in mind questions that mind come in the mind of the reader while going through your annotated bibliographies. We have given below a few examples of the kind of questions you can consider while evaluating your sources.
- Are the arguments effective?
- Is the author credible?
- Does the author support his/her argument?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the source?
- What did I like or not like about the source?
- How will this source be relevant to my paper?
Examples of Annotated Bibliography
For your ease of understanding we have given below two samples of annotated bibliographies – one in APA format and another in MLA format.
Example of APA Annotated Bibliography:
Ehrenreich, B. (2001). Nickel and dimed: On (not) getting by in America. New York: Henry Holt and Company.
In this book of nonfiction based on the journalist’s experiential research, Ehrenreich attempts to ascertain whether it is currently possible for an individual to live on a minimum-wage in America. Taking jobs as a waitress, a maid in a cleaning service, and a Walmart sales employee, the author summarizes and reflects on her work, her relationships with fellow workers, and her financial struggles in each situation.
An experienced journalist, Ehrenreich is aware of the limitations of her experiment and the ethical implications of her experiential research tactics and reflects on these issues in the text. The author is forthcoming about her methods and supplements her experiences with scholarly research on her places of employment, the economy, and the rising cost of living in America. Ehrenreich’s project is timely, descriptive, and well-researched.
Example of MLA Annotated Bibliography:
Lamott, Anne. Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life. Anchor Books, 1995.
Lamott’s book offers honest advice on the nature of a writing life, complete with its insecurities and failures. Taking a humorous approach to the realities of being a writer, the chapters in Lamott’s book are wry and anecdotal and offer advice on everything from plot development to jealousy, from perfectionism to struggling with one’s own internal critic. In the process, Lamott includes writing exercises designed to be both productive and fun.
Lamott offers sane advice for those struggling with the anxieties of writing, but her main project seems to be offering the reader a reality check regarding writing, publishing, and struggling with one’s own imperfect humanity in the process. Rather than a practical handbook to producing and/or publishing, this text is indispensable because of its honest perspective, its down-to-earth humor, and its encouraging approach.
Chapters in this text could easily be included in the curriculum for a writing class. Several of the chapters in Part 1 address the writing process and would serve to generate discussion on students’ own drafting and revising processes. Some of the writing exercises would also be appropriate for generating classroom writing exercises. Students should find Lamott’s style both engaging and enjoyable.
As seen in both examples there is both a summarization as well as evaluation of the source book in citation. You can choose the number of paragraphs that you want to make but make sure that the annotation is brief and to the point.
Meet our Annotated Bibliography Writing Experts:
At HelpWithAssignment we have very strict guidelines when hiring writers to a part of our esteemed panel of Annotated Bibliography writers. We only hire research scholars and academicians who have PhD degrees in various subjects. To maintain the high quality of work that HwA has come to be associated with we make sure to pick those scholars with very strong academic background.
- With a PhD in English Literature he has been in the field of online annotated bibliography writing for over seven years. At the moment he is in the process of completing his second doctoral degree from London. Being in the academic profession himself and researching for his own PhD he has in-depth knowledge on structuring annotated bibliographies in just the way to help you score straight As.
- She is a PhD in Economics and has even had her book on microeconomics published recently. She is working with Accenture in Ohio. With firsthand experience in research and writing annotated bibliographies for her book she is one of the best additions to our panel in the last year.
- With a double doctorate in History and International Relations from leading universities in the USA he has extensive experience in writing annotated bibliographies for all sorts of assignments, homework essays, thesis and dissertation. His concise and comprehensive writing style makes him one of our most sought after annotated bibliography writing experts with the students.
Why choose HelpWithAssignment for help with writing your annotated bibliographies?
HelpWithAssignment is the best place for you to get help with writing your annotated bibliography for any kind of assignment, thesis, dissertation or essay. Our panel of esteemed writing experts have extensive experience in the field of writing annotated bibliographies and can help you collate and structure your sources in a way that is most likely to fetch you top grades. When you send in a request for help with annotated bibliography writing with HwA you also get the following additional benefits:
Plagiarism Free: We use the same anti plagiarism software as used in all leading universities across the world to ensure that you get the very best and original researched annotated bibliographies. Till date we have not received any complaint for even the very littlest of plagiarism in any of the submissions.
Customized Solutions: We at HwA believe in providing customized solutions to students. Our panel of annotated bibliography writing experts listen to your specific requirements and then structure the annotated bibliography to fetch you the best grades. Our experts really listen to the guidelines set by your professor and work within the set parameters so that you can get the best results and impress your professor.
Chat with the assigned annotated bibliography expert: Sometimes communicating with customer care executive is a bit difficult since you need to deliver a specific message which only the annotated bibliography help expert with his/her knowledge and experience can understand. We at HelpWithAssignment allow you to have one-to- one interaction with your assigned experts so that you get exactly what you need.
Timely Delivery: The annotated bibliography help experts deliver your work, much before deadline! Even if it is on a very short notice we guarantee that you will get your solution in the mail within an hour’s time. The idea is to let you go through our work before you make the final submission.
Affordable Solutions: We know that you are students and have limitations as far as spending capacity is concern. Our packages are highly affordable and whether you take help only once or for your entire semester, our rates are on the lower side.
Hear what previous students have to say about our annotated bibliography help services
“The precise and brief annotated bibliography submitted by the writing expert at HwA for my World Religion thesis paper was just what my professor had asked for. There was no problem in communication between the writing expert and me and the research work done was absolutely spot on”. -Paul Morris, June 2016
“The timely delivery and extensive research work done by the annotated bibliography writing expert was very impressive. Also I was very happy at being able to reach the expert at any time of the day for any additions, suggestions, or queries I had. A big thank you to the effort and time given to my annotated bibliography assignment“. -Deborah McGhie, Aug 2016
Want to know how to proceed?
Fill up the assignment help request form on the right or drop us a mail at email@example.com. Feel free to contact our customer support on the company 24/7 Live Chat or call us on 312-224- 1615.
HelpWithAssignment provides timely help at affordable charges with detailed answers to your assignments, homework, research paper writing, research critique, case studies or term papers so that you get to understand your assignments better apart from having the answers. The team has helped a number of students pursuing education through regular and online universities, institutes or online Programs.