Electrical Engineering Assignment & Homework Help Online
HelpWithAssignment offers the best electrical engineering solutions for your bachelors, masters, and research assignments. Our team of electrical engineering experts are equipped with PhD and Masters Degrees and can help you with a wide range of assignment solutions. If you need help with your electrical engineering questions, just contact us and we will deliver the solution well before the deadline.
Are you getting confused with all the mind-boggling circuit diagrams? Thinking how to solve that problem by using Ohm’s law? Starting from elementary circuits to Star Delta three-phase circuit problems? We will not only help you submit your assignment report on time but at the same time will also ensure that you understand the basics of electrical engineering used to solve the assignment question. Our tutors are from reputed Universities and they can help you with your assignment solutions thereby helping you get top grades. If you require help with your Electrical Engineering answers, HelpwithAssignment is the place to come.
Our online electrical engineering experts are all Master’s Degree and Ph.D. holders from the top electrical engineering Universities and they know exactly how to approach your Electrical Engineering assignment. Our panel of tutors will help you get to the right answers.
You might need a single Electrical Engineering Assignment solution or a yearlong help with your Electrical Engineering Homework. We are ready to help you with anything you need.
What is Electrical Engineering?
Electrical engineering is the field of engineering which deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. After the commercialization of the electric telegraph, the telephone, and electric power distribution, this marvelous branch of engineering, first became an identifiable occupation in the latter half of the 19th century. In the recent years, electrical engineering has been subdivided into a wide range of subfields including electronics, digital computers, power engineering, telecommunications, control systems, radio-frequency engineering, signal processing, instrumentation, and microelectronics.
People pursuing to be Electrical engineers needs to get a degree in electrical engineering or electronic engineering. Electrical engineers can get professionally attached with a very wide range of industries and the required skills also vary according to the domain of work. These range from basic circuit theory to the role of a project manager. The tools and equipment that an individual engineer may need can also vary, ranging from a simple voltmeter to a top end analyzer to sophisticated design and manufacturing software.
There are four basic sub-systems in electrical engineering assignments. They are:
The process of converting energy from one form to electrical power is called generation. Chemical, photo-voltaic, and electromechanical are some of the processes by which the energy takes electrical form. We illustrate how the energy from coal, natural gas, petroleum, and uranium is converted into electrical energy. This will be done by taking advantage of the synchronous AC generator coupled to a steam, gas or hydro turbine.
Another key concern in electrical engineering assignment is the transmission. The energy generated should be transported from a power station to transmission sub-system. Transmission is divided into bulk transmission systems and sub-transmission systems. The main function of bulk transmission systems is to act as a carrier between the generators and various areas of networks in order to transfer the electrical energy to the major load centers.
Any electrical engineering assignment will be incomplete without demonstrating the distribution system. Distribution networks are built to transfer electrical power from the transmission systems to customers.
The final outcome of generation, transmission and distribution is utilization. Utilization of electrical power needs proper planning and operation of the power system, otherwise, it can result in over or under building power system facilities.
Why Seek Help with Your Electrical Engineering Assignment?
There is in fact more than one reason why you should approach us for your Electrical Engineering Assignment Solution.
Free of Plagiarism: Our Electrical Engineering Tutors will help you give 100% original report.
Always Correct Answers: With our Tutors, there is no chance that you will get the wrong answer to your Electrical Engineering Assignment problem.
Timely Delivery: We deliver Assignment Solutions, well before the deadline! Even if it is on very short notice and even a couple of hours for that matter, our Electrical Engineering Online Tutors can guarantee that you will get your solution in the mail within an hour’s time. The idea is to let you go through the solution before you make the final submission. Sounds cool?
Chat with Our Electrical Engineering Tutor: Sometimes communicating with customer care can be tedious, when all you want to is to deliver a specific message which only the tutor with his/her knowledge and experience can understand. We allow you to have one-to-one interaction with our tutors so that you get exactly what you need.
What Subjects are Covered under Electrical Engineering?
- Circuit Diagram
- Circuit Analysis
- Ohm’s Law
- Parallel DC circuits
- C circuits
- Series-Parallel DC
- Kirchhoff ‘s Laws
- Current divider circuits
- DC mesh current analysis
- Thevenin’s, Norton’s, and Maximum Power
- Millman’s theorem
- Source transformation
- Star Delta three phase circuits
- AC network analysis
- AC Phase
- Peak, average, and RMS measurements
- Trigonometry for AC circuits
- AC Power Work sheet
- Capacitive reactance
- Inductive reactance
- Resistance, Reactance, and Impedance
- Series and Parallel AC circuits
- Series parallel combination AC circuits
- Two-port networks
- Practice problems on Basics
- Analyzing circuits by different methods
- Circuit theory online lessons
- Sources of electricity
- Basic voltmeter use
Backgrounds of Our Online Electrical Engineering Experts:
- Equipped with a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, our lead tutor is regarded as one of the Best Electrical Engineering Tutors. Apart from writing Electrical Engineering Assignment articles for us, he works as a guest lecturer at a top University in New York.
- Ph.D. in Nanomaterials for Electronic and Sensing Applications. She has recently joined our team of Electrical Engineering Tutors. Her inclusion certainly boosted our already profound squad of Tutors. Currently settled in Tallahassee, Florida, she is apt in writing research articles and helping students with their assignments.
- Masters Degree Holder in Electrical Engineering from Princeton University. Now working with Cisco Systems, United States.
- Currently pursuing Ph.D. from Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Electrical Engineering and working as our Electrical Engineering Tutor.
How Does it Work?
Just drop us a mail at email@example.com or fill up the assignment request form on the right side. Our team will reach out to you immediately and we will assign one of the Best Electrical Engineering Tutor online (exclusively for your work) within 5 minutes. So what are you waiting for?
Want to know how to proceed?
Fill up the assignment help request form on the right or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact our customer support on the company 24/7 Live chat or call us on 312-224-1615.
Read Some Blogs on Electrical Engineering Assignments:
Sample some of our blogs relevant for students pursuing electrical engineering
Electrical Engineering Assignment Solutions:
You can check some of the previous solutions which our Electrical Engineering Experts Online had contributed to. All of these assignments have fetched A and A+ grades.
What Our Electrical Engineering Assignment Help Customers Have to Say?
“I was really struggling with the two port network assignments in my second semester. Then I came across HelpwithAssignment and they really have brilliant Electrical Engineering Online Tutors. The tutors have worked on my Electrical Engineering Questions since then and now I am in my 7th semester and still never got below grade A in any of my Electrical Engineering Assignments. Thanks HelpWithAssignment and the tutors who helped me so far”. -Steve Morris
“When after completing my High School I decided to pursue a B. Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, I never knew things would be this hard. In fact fourth semester onwards I was feeling the pinch. I am glad that I came across HelpWithAssignment and had an opportunity to interact with their online Electrical Engineering Tutors. They did not only help me with my Electrical Engineering Assignments but also at the same time helped me to gain confidence. Today, while I am pursuing my Master’s degree, I still take help with my assignments”. -Juliana Deschanel
“I am lucky that I came across HelpWithAssignment in my first semester itself. They offer accurate Electrical Engineering Assignment Solutions and I am really loving it here! Fingers crossed, with the help of the team of online Electrical Engineering Tutors I will complete my semesters with good grades”. -Kelvin Gomes
Some of Our Electrical Engineering Assignment Help Topics:
- Logic Circuits Assignment Help, Logic Circuits Homework Help
- Electrical Networks Assignment Help, Electrical Networks Homework Help
- Industrial Electronics Assignment Help, Industrial Electronics Homework Help
- Electromagnetics Assignment Help, Electromagnetics Homework Help
- Power System Assignment Help, Power System Homework Help
- Robotics Assignment Help, Robotics Homework Help
- Automation Assignment Help, Automation Homework Help
- Signal Processing Assignment Help, Signal Processing Homework Help
- Instrumentation Assignment Help, Instrumentation Homework Help
- Microelectronics Assignment Help, Microelectronics Homework Help
- Electronics Assignment Help, Electronics Homework Help
- Electrical Engineering Dissertation Help
- New Zealand Electrical Engineering Assignment Help
- CDR Writing for Electrical Engineers Australia
- Control System Assignment Help- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Machines Assignment help
Some topics written by our electrical engineering assignment experts: