Integumentary System Assignment Help, Integumentary System Homework Help
HelpWithAssignment, the only website in the industry where you can avail specialized nursing assignment help and nursing homework help like in the form of integumentary system nursing assignment help and integumentary nursing homework help. All our integumentary nursing solution providers are Remote Nursing Certified Practice designation holder and are well equipped with the knowledge and the experience to solve your integumentary system nursing assignment help and integumentary system nursing homework help. All our nursing educators and nursing assignment experts will help you realize your dream of becoming a professional nurse. All our integumentary system nursing assignment experts are MN and DNP degree holders and are associated with top nursing schools in along with several other acute care hospitals, hospice care centres and outreach clinics.
Over the past 10 years our integumentary system nursing assignment experts have helped over 2000 nursing students, from different colleges of the world, to realize their goals and have guided them through their BN, MN and even in their DNP nursing assignments. We are not looking forward to offer you a quick fix but our integumentary nursing assignment experts can help you get a grasp on the subject so that it stays with you throughout your entire nursing career. So if you want to be an integumentary system nurse and aiming for your Remote Nursing Certified Practice designation then you don’t hesitate a bit more and contact us for any sort of help and assistance.
What is Integumentary System?
T he integumentary system is an organ system consisting of the skin, hair, nails, and exocrine glands. The skin is only a few millimeters thick yet is by far the largest organ in the body. The average person’s skin weighs 10 pounds and has a surface area of almost 20 square feet. Skin forms the body’s outer covering and forms a barrier to protect the body from chemicals, disease, UV light, and physical damage. Hair and nails extend from the skin to reinforce the skin and protect it from environmental amage. The exocrine glands of the integumentary system produce sweat, oil, and wax to cool, protect, and moisturize the skin’s surface.
Basic Nursing Interventions and Assessments:
– Past health history indicates previous trauma, surgery, or disease that involves the skin. (ex. Cyanosis, respiratory disorder)
– Surgery or other treatments (ex. biopsy, cosmetic surgery)
– Health practices related to integumentary system (ex. hygiene, sun protection)
– Nutritional-metabolic pattern, changes in the skin, hair, nails and mucous membranes and whether they are related to dietary changes.
– Elimination pattern, ask patient about conditions of the skin such as dehydration,edema, and pruritus (itching).
– Activity-Exercise pattern, environmental hazards (ex. carcinogens, allergens)
– Sleep-Rest pattern, disturbances in sleep caused by a skin condition
-Cognitive-Perceptual pattern, patient’s perception of the sensations of heat, cold, pain, and touch.
-Self-perception-self concept pattern, feelings related to the patient’s skin condition.
-Role-relationship pattern, how the skin condition affects relationships with family members, peers and work associates.
-Sexuality-reproductive pattern, effect of the patient’s skin condition on sexual activity
-Coping-Stress Tolerance pattern, the role that stress may play in creating or exacerbating the skin condition.
Assessment of Integumentary System- Objective Data
Physical Examination – INSPECTION
Begin inspection of patient
– Begin by inspecting all exposed areas of the patient’s skin
– Pay particular attention to areas associated with the patient’s chief complaint and other clinical findings
– Look for skin pigmentation, complexion, areas of skin breakdown, lesions, rashes, and wounds
– Inspect any area that may be excoriated or infected from incontinence, heavy perspiration, and lack of exposure to air
* Beneath the breast, in the axillae
* Between the thighs, in the gluteal fold
* abdominal apron
HwA covers a variety of subjects within the important topics of Integumentary. Our experts routinely solve assignments in the areas of:
- Chicken pox
- Hepatitis infections
Why seek help with your nursing assignment?
There are in fact more reasons than one to approach us for nursing assignment help. How many times you felt that someone could just do the nursing assignment and get you get good grades.
- Timely Delivery of Integumentary System Nursing Assignment: When it comes to nursing, timing of delivery is everything. We realize that! We deliver Assignment Solutions, well before the deadline! Even if it is on a very short notice and even a couple of hours for that matter, our nursing assignment experts online can guarantee that you will get your solution in the mail within the stipulated time.
- High Quality Integumentary Assignment Experts: Where else would you find a team of nursing assignment experts who has both knowledge and in-hand experience? Our nursing assignment tutors from Australia and elsewhere knows the in-and-outs of the industry and will help you gain good grades and better insights.
- Affordable Solutions: We know that you are students and have limitations as far as spending capacity is concern. Our packages are highly affordable and whether you take help only once or for your entire trimester/semester or even the entire course, our rates are on the lower side.
- Unique Solutions: The nursing assignment solutions that we will provide you unique solutions so that you get evaluated properly and achieve good grades.
Backgrounds of Our Integumentary System Assignment Expert:
- Holding a DNP on Epidermis care for burn victims, our head integumentary system assignment expert is associated with us for more than 8 years. Apart from helping students with their integumentary system assignments, she is a matron in a major clinic.
- An expert in the inspection and palpation of skin of an impetigo patient, our integumentary system assignment expert is associated with a New York based hospital.
- A guest lecturer at a Glasgow based nursing school, our integumentary system expert holds in-depth knowledge in assessing the cardinal signs and symptoms of a integumentary system patient.
What Our Integumentary System Assignment Clients have to say?
“When I was assigned the case study analysis of integumentary system patient I had no clue as to where to reach out for help. Luckily I bumped into HwA and was astonished to find that they have specific integumentary system related section”. -Hilary Smith
“I got very solid advice on the primary intervention and assessment of the skin of a burn victim from the experts here on HwA. Since then I always take their help”. –Esther Gibson
If you need help with any of these Integumentary system topics, HwA’s nursing experts will be able to assist you and help you understand the concepts involved better.
Want to know how to proceed?
Fill up the assignment help request form on the right or drop us a mail at email@example.com. Feel free to contact our customer support on the company 24/7 Live Chat or call us on 312-224-1615.
HelpWithAssignment provides timely help at affordable charges with detailed answers to your assignments, homework, research paper writing, research critique, case studies or term papers so that you get to understand your assignments better apart from having the answers. The team has helped a number of students pursuing education through regular and online universities, institutes or online Programs.
Trust HwA to understand Chemical Engineering assignments and Chemical Engineering homework better.