CDR Assignment & Homework Writing Help For Engineers in Australia
HelpWithAssignment brings high quality professional CDR writing services for engineers who want to migrate to Australia and require assistance in preparing their CDR in order to pass through Migration Skills Assessment by Engineers Australia. We have a panel of professional mechanical, electrical and civil engineers, working in Australia to help you prepare and write your CDR (Competency Demonstration Report) for immigration to Australia.
We understand that it is not an easy task and therefore take great care in preparation and writing your CDR making sure to abide by all the guidelines mentioned by the Engineers Australia.
What is CDR and why is it required for immigration of engineers to Australia?
Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) is a report which is prepared on Academic record of Engineers and their responsibilities during job. Engineer applicants who want to migrate towards Australia needs to submit this competency demonstration and get approval from Engineers Australia.
Preparation of a CDR to apply for Australian Skilled Migration is of primary importance as many applications get rejected every year as they don’t fulfill the criteria of the Engineers Australia. If you do not know how to write a professional CDR for your Australian Skilled Migration then you do not need to worry. At HwA we have working professionals in Australia who will guide you to write the most effective and impressive CDR that will definitely improve your chances of getting approved.
How to prepare CDR for Australian immigration
Listed below is a step by step guideline to how you can prepare and write an effective CDR for skilled migration to Australia.
Step 1: Selection of Engineering Category:
First things first, you need to first define which engineering category you fall into to assess their engineering qualification from Engineers Australia. As per the guidelines of the Engineers Australia the occupational categories recognized in engineering for skilled migration to Australia include:
- Engineering Manager
- Professional Engineer
- Engineering Technologist
- Engineering Associate
Step 2: Selecting ANZSCO Code:
Selection of right ANZSCO Code is the key step in assessing your Engineering Qualification through Engineers Australia. All the engineering categories and disciplines are separately coded and the description of the required duties for each ANZSCO Code is also described in the document. ANZSCO Code can be easily checked from the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) website.
Step 3: Preparing Competency Demonstration Report (CDR)
Once you have decided your category, the next important thing to consider is the preparation of Competency Demonstration Report (CDR). Mostly people don’t know necessary requirements for preparing CDR. Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) have following components:
- Career Episodes (Three)
- Summary Statement (One)
- Continual Professional Development (CPD)
- Professional Resume
Career Episodes (CEs) are based on your projects that you have completed during Engineering qualification or on the job. Each career episode is sub-divided into four sections;
Introduction: 50 words
- Dates and duration of the project or appointment you are writing about
- Name of employing organisation and location of worksite
- Title of the position you occupied
Background: 200 – 500 words
- Nature and objectives of the overall engineering project
- Nature of your particular work area
- An organisation chart highlighting your position
Personal Engineering Activity: 500 – 1000 words
- Detailed description of the work you performed personally
- Technical details of the work
- How you applied your engineering knowledge and skills
- The tasks delegated to you and how you went about accomplishing them
- Any particular engineering problems you encountered and how you solved them
- Strategies you devised, including any original or creative design work
- How you worked with other team members
Summary Statement (SS): 50 – 100 words
- Your view of the overall project (brief summary)
- How well the project succeeded in meeting its goals and requirements
- How your personal role contributed to the project
Summary Statement (SS) is the most difficult component of CDR and only one Summary Statement is required for three career episodes. Summary statement have three main sections; Knowledge and Skill Base, Engineering Application Ability, and Professional & Personal Attributes. In each Summary Statement, demonstration of following parameters (Paragraph Codes from Career Episodes only) related to the knowledge, skill base, engineering application ability, professional and personal attributes are required:
A) Knowledge and Skill base
- Systematic, theory-based understanding of the underpinning natural and physical sciences and the engineering fundamentals
- Conceptual understanding of the mathematics, numerical analysis, statistics and computer and information sciences
- In-depth understanding of specialist bodies of knowledge
- Discernment of knowledge development
- Knowledge of contextual factors
- Understanding of the scope, principles, norms, accountability and bounds of contemporary engineering practice
B) Engineering Application Ability
- Application of established engineering methods to broadly-defined problem-solving
- Application of engineering techniques, tools, and resources
- Application of systematic synthesis and design processes
- Application of systematic approaches to the conduct and management of projects
C) Professional and Personal Attributes
- Ethical conduct and professional accountability
- Effective oral and written communication
- Creative, innovative and proactive demeanor
- Professional use and management of information
- Orderly management of self, and professional conduct
- Effective team membership and team leadership
Key Points to Remember to Write an Excellent CDR:
In order to write an excellent CDR (Career Episodes, Summary Statement, and CPD) you need to ensure that you stick to the below mentioned points. These points have been summarized by engineers working in Australia and who have themselves written their own CDRs and also successfully helped other engineers write their CDR for Skilled Migration to Australia as panel members of HelpWithAssignment CDR Writing Services for Engineers Australia.
Make sure to present the following 10 items in the Career Episodes section of your CDR to guarantee a positive skill assessment by the Engineers Australia.
- Project Objectives, duration, Your position with Hierarchy, Company’s Background & Location
- Detailed 7 responsibilities as per ANZSCO Code (as per your engineering discipline)
- Engineering/ Technical Problems faced & Solutions offered
- Design Components (highly important to mention at least two design items)
- Engineering/ Technical Calculations (what types (names), how performed, results)
- Codes/ Standards, Software used, Trainings attended
- Meetings, Presentations, Documentation, Discussions & Literature review
- Team Work, Dealing, Innovation, $$$ Savings
- Environment, Health, & Safety considerations, Social activity
- Professional Achievements, Project Out puts, Goals/ Targets met, Recognition
Generally most of the rejected CDRs are not prepared by following the updated criteria or requirements of Engineers Australia. Most of the candidates don’t give enough time and try to use information either from published material or from sample CDRs.
Copy-Pasting any information into your CDR is a big NO! Assessing Authorities use the very best plagiarism detection software to check up to a Single Sentence that is copied from previously assessed CDRs or any published material. At HelpWithAssignment we are strictly against providing plagiarized and previously published CDR material to help improve your chances of getting a positive skill assessment for your Skilled Migration to Australia application.
Want to know how to proceed?
Fill up the assignment help request form on the right or drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact our customer support on the company 24/7 Live Chat or call us on 312-224-1615.
HelpWithAssignment provides timely help at affordable charges with detailed answers to your assignments, homework, research dissertation writing, research critique, case studies or term papers so that you get to understand your assignments better apart from having the answers. The team has helped a number of students pursuing education through regular and online universities, institutes or online Programs.