Top 121 Proposal Essay Topics for College Students
A proposal essay is nothing but an idea which provides evidence intended to convince the reader why that idea good or bad. A proposal essay should define a problem and suggest a remedy, solution or course of action for a specified audience. Also, this style of essay examines various sides of the issue so that the audience is well-informed.
Outline of Proposal Essay:
- Plan of action
If you are looking for proposal essay topics, here are best proposal essay topics for you.
- How can educational television shows about science receive more funding and airtime?
- Why are foreign languages in school important for our education?
- What can be done to improve student’s reading comprehension instead of calling words aloud without understanding them?
- The most successful inventors were known as wrong-thinkers at school. Later they were acknowledged as risk-taking pioneers. So should a teacher give students the chance of failing and learn by making mistakes?
- The current student grading system is flawed, but it can be fixed with these methods
- How should students be graded?
- How can parents, teachers, and society at large encourage more children to pursue an education in science?
- How can teachers improve sex education courses?
- How can teachers spot signs of bullying in their classes?
- In what ways can foreign language courses be improved?
- What newest trends of psychology should teachers use to improve the class performance?
- Why does educational process depend equally on students and teachers? How can both parties make it more effective?
- The ways to talk about sexual education without making anyone uncomfortable.
- The best ways to benefit from a course you don’t like.
- Do we have to return to the same-sex classes to improve students’ performance?
- Do we still need grades at school? Other ways to monitor and improve students’ performance.
- Do schools need to ban typing lectures?
- Can teachers tell small kids about the negative aspects of life?
- The studying techniques that should be banned from school.
- The studying techniques useful for both students and teachers.
- How can teachers raise their students’ self-esteem and what are the reasons to do so?
- The ways of estimating student physical activity at school.
- The ways students should be taught about their health.
- How can teachers ‘protect’ their students from procrastinating?
- How can teachers help their students overcome the psychological pressure in class?
- Benefits of independence in children? How can we encourage more of it?
- Should elementary school pupils be allowed to have mobile phones?
- The influence of the notebook computer in the learning environment. Should all schools be it private or public have this digital learning aids?
- Will remunerating the teachers well, prevent qualified teachers from leaving the profession?
- What measures should the government take to ensure parental involvement in a child’s education?
- Is it prudent to allow students to fail? The best known inventors were known to fail many times in their innovation quest?
- Should students with disability be blended in a traditional class? With use of new digital learning aid?
- Is aesthetic education needed for child development?
- What effects are there when moving schools to often for children?
- By criminalizing bullying in school, will instances reduce?
- Sports has been known to have discipline? Do you think it builds a long life character of discipline in students?
- Do statistical arguments in sports help?
- How can sports commentator bias be reduced on rooting for a particular team?
- Should baseball attire change from the raglan sleeve to a more modern type of sleeve?
- How sports brings people together.
- Is the world right to allow Qatar to ban alcohol consumption during the world cup?
- Should professional players be allowed to resign in the middle of a season playoff?
- Are sportsmen and women too superstitious?
- Should football teams change their names say after a decade?
- Will over reliance on sports technology change the performance output of athletes?
- In what ways can we reduce childhood obesity?
- How can parents make sure their children adopt healthy life values?
- How to reduce the rates of smoking among adolescents?
- How can the country ensure adequate health care coverage for all citizens without exceptions?
- How can be kids be persuaded not to experiment with drugs?
- Can antidepressant use enhance suicidal behaviors? Should it be limited or banned?
- What should be done to increase the funding for cancer research?
- What is the best way to prevent deaths from drunk driving?
- The risks of birth defects are significantly higher in test-tube babies. Should couples adopt children instead of having in-vitro fertilization?
- What would be an effective program to curb illegal drug use?
- What can the average person do to combat global climate change? What can the government do?
- To change the world you have to change yourself. What can you do to help the environment?
- Should animal exploitation by the dairy and meat industries be banned? Is veganism the only way to protect animal rights?
- What can be done for obsolete lifestyles?
- What can we do to reduce the risk of teen pregnancies?
- What improvements have to be made regarding sex education courses to decrease the rate of teen pregnancies?
- While vegans require others to respect their choices, why can’t they respect someone else’s? What strategies can help solve this issue?
- Should dog bite laws be more specific? For example, should pit bulls be banned, or should more attention be paid to the education of dog owners instead?
- What is the best solution for the problem of plastic bags?
- How can countries embrace the use of bicycles for short journeys?
- How can people reduce their dependence on technology?
- How should children be taught about responsible Internet use?
- How to protect yourself and your identity from online theft.
- In what ways can companies and consumers keep sensitive information more secure online?
- How can parents and teachers effectively help eliminate cyber-bullying?
- Issues with cyber-crime and how it can be prevented.
- Are technology changes in our libraries effective for student research?
- Is wireless technology more cost-effective?
- Do you think teachers over-rely on technology in the US?
- Is technology advancing at a high rate and harming society?
- Bread and circus culture versus traditional family values.
- Different things parents can do to ensure their child treats others with respect.
- How can parents raise their children to have a sense of humility as opposed to entitlement?
- How can the government or society as a whole reduce homelessness in the United States?
- How can the government reduce the rates of discriminatory behavior toward ethnic minorities?
- How can we promote more tolerant behavior within US society?
- Lack of tolerance leads to erratic, racist, and fascistic behavior. Different measures to put a stop to those actions
- Risky behaviors are celebrated while morality is considered outdated and unacceptable. How to change things around?
- So many experts and so much bad behavior among children these days. Measures to take to turn things around
- What can be done about the decline of morality in the media?
Art and Music
- Should the government invest in funding and grants for up-and-coming musicians and artists?
- Discuss the benefits of art for society and individuals separately
- Which contemporary artists and musicians have had the most impact on you as a person? Explain their impact.
- Does rap music influence the behavior of modern teenagers? Is there a difference between rap of the 90s and modern rap regarding messages for society?
- How did the evolution of 1980s music influence US history?
- The evolution of the film industry post-World War II that shaped the modern era.
- Was the New Wave movement in cinema revolutionary?
- The British music invasion into the US market: an effect on American music.
- The transition from the 50s to 60s fashion.
- Is “Darkness Falls” by Patrick Hughes unique artwork?
- What initiatives should be implemented to protect small businesses from economic problems?
- What are the solutions to the erosion of trust contribution to the decline of the American business sector?
- How to support local businesses and prevent them from being destroyed by huge chains.
- Should the customer have the right to report mistreatment of companies lying to consumers?
- What can be done to solve the problem of unemployment?
- What is the most effective way for parents to teach their children about money?
- What steps should be taken from restraining qualified teachers from leaving the teaching profession?
- Employees should have the right to use their private emails at work. Should the emails remain private?
- What is the solution of unemployment among the youth?
- Does bankruptcy have to be an option?
- How did strong female leaders such as Jeanne d’Arc impact the development of society?
- An introduction to the Paleolithic Age: the development of society, fishing, hunting and gathering, and scavenging
- A list of the most significant historical events that shaped modern society.
- Would the possible outcome of WWII be better had the opposing side won?
- How did the abolition of slavery influence the US? Did its influence differ from other countries?
- What is the impact of Karl Marx on society? How were his writings abused in a variety of nominally communist parties, movements, uprisings, and nations?
- What are the events that led to the fall of the Roman Empire?
- Did the hippie culture of the 1960s normalize drug usage all over the world?
- The impact of gender roles of Roman society.
- What can be done to create a more well-rounded curriculum for middle and high school students?
- What are the measures to reduce alcohol use among adolescents?
- How can parents encourage their children to do more extracurricular activities?
- How can kids with divorced parents be counseled to do well in school, build successful lives and marriages, and have strong relationships?
- How can parents help children avoid or deal with bullying in school?
- How can parents protect their children from peer pressure?
- What is the best way to teach children responsibility?
The main goal of proposal essay is to propose a few ideas regarding a certain topic, elaborate them and convince the readers to accept them. Contact us for more information on proposal essay topics and help.