120 Impressive Expository Essay Topics That Would Make You The WinnerHWA
Essays are never that easy to write if you have no prior experience in writing them. But then if you can get a hold of it, it becomes very easy to master. But then there are so many different things that you might see going on in an essay such that you might be baffled as to what is right and what is wrong as every essay isn’t the same from each other. They are really different and can actually take a couple of hours of days to even finish.
When you look into the classification of essays, then you can see that the way you wrote an essay also takes its toll and first-person and third-person essays are widely used according to the situation. When it comes down to university level of professional-level writing of thesis or papers, then over here you cannot use any kind of statements to start things off with. You need to have a certain knowledge of what needs to be put where such that the knowledge of understanding expository essay can be kept in mind and visualized during the formation of the essay. Therefore, in this article we are going to discuss the various topics related to the expository essay and how can you write one as well. Hence, without further ado, let’s get started.
How To Write An Expository Essay?
There are certain steps that are involved in the overall framing of the essay such that it can be called as an expository essay. Hence the format is given below.
The first and foremost thing is the introduction to what needs to be written. It needs to be written in such a way that you need to create a platform on which the reader can understand that this is the topic that is being discussed over here and get brief information on where the essay so going.
This is the area where you bring in all the points that you might want to discuss or showcase to the readers. It’s the place where you can state points or also bring about some amount of differences related to the topic that you writing about. Hence it all differs from topic to topic such that you can write down anything that comes into your mind but related to the topic and restrictions upon writing an essay.
End of the essay where you will have to provide some form of ending to the topic that was being discussed over here. Try to provide some form of fo solutions as well such that the essay can look more complete and there aren’t any blank spaces left in the reader’s mind.
120 Expository Essay Topics
There are so many Expository Essay topics that a person could write on. Most of which are given below. Take a look.
Medicine and health Expository Essay Topics
- Are doctors treating the sickness or taking our money?
- Why do medical students experiment with drugs?
- Is smoking beneficial for the skin?
- How smoking affects your relationship?
- Do older people respect their children?
- How much does a 10-minute visit to the doctor really cost?
- Can reading cause blindness?
- Are vaccines necessary?
- How to treat patients with respect and dignity?
- What is the best medicine for the flu?
Social expository essay topics
- What are some fun activities to do with your children?
- How to be productive on a boring day?
- Where to travel for summer vacation?
- How can seaweed treat your hair?
- Is national security being protected?
- How to read more than ten books a month?
- Why don’t we use candles for reading anymore?
- Is global warming causing skin cancer?
- Is there a good way to die?
- Why we should never commit suicide
- Is there something wrong with our species?
- Are we money hungry?
- Why we make stories up?
- Do children lie?
- The optimal way to lose weight and keep it off
- Is losing weight beneficial for our well being?
- Is the president the most powerful person in the world?
- Is there a difference between fat and overweight?
- What does music mean to a celebrity?
- How to take care of your car?
- Should we buy used vehicles?
- What is the cost of living on the moon?
- Proper ways breath and develop a singing voice?
- Is there a connection between being hungry and being lonely?
- Do fish feel pain?
- Is eating a lot of sodium bad for you?
- Do movies make better books?
- Do richer people think less of those who are poor?
- How to talk to mentally exhausted people?
General knowledge and high school topics
- Do cats see in the dark?
- Can dogs smell fear?
- If you could go back in time, would you change the future?
- Is the lethal punishment worth the money it takes to kill a prisoner?
- How to talk to elders about sex?
- How to talk to children about sex?
- How to tell your parents about your new boyfriend
- Are gay children happier than straight children?
- Does the movie Coraline fit with the book?
- Should we read the book before the movie or is that spoiling the fun?
- How to develop our imagination?
- Do children want toys just for the sake of wanting or are they interested?
- Do aliens exist?
- Is there proof of aliens existing?
- How big is the universe?
- How to measure our happiness?
- What is an acceptable level of sadness?
- Are abusive relationships a strain on your parents?
- Do people really change?
- How can mobile games ruin your relationship?
- Can video games make your relationship better?
- What do your clothes say about your personality?
Personal experiences Expository Essay Topics
- Describe your first day at school.
- Explain how growing up with (or without) a sibling influenced your personality.
- Describe what is it like to live with a pet.
- Explain how studying apart from parents raised your courage.
- Define the meaning of true friendship to you.
- Describe the hobby you enjoy doing and how someone could go about learning this hobby.
- Describe your favorite vacation place. Give reasons as to why you enjoy spending time there.
- Describe your first work experience and what skills and knowledge you gained during it.
- Explain how your favorite teacher affected your professional development.
- Explain how music influences your life.
Literature Expository Essay Topics
- Define what writing style features are innate to the author of your favorite book.
- Compare the motives of the protagonist and antagonist from the novel.
- Define the historical background of the main idea of the novel.
- Explain how the modernism movement had been developing.
- Define the key signs of the detective genre in the story.
- Explain the significance of literary work for future generations.
- Describe the way how the author expressed social issues in the book.
- Define the significance of the author for the cultural heritage of a certain nation.
- Define who influenced the writing style of the author.
- Describe the psychological subtext of the novel.
History Expository Essay Topics
- Explain the consequences of world war ii for the united states.
- Explain the significance of technical progress in the history of the united states
- Explain the effect of newspaper invention.
- Describe the period of the great depression in the united states.
- Describe the key aspects of John’s Kennedy political activity.
- Define who is responsible for mass terrors in the XXth century.
- Define the current dangers of military activity in Eastern Asia.
- Define the precursors of the civil war in the united states.
- Explain the significance of negotiations during military operations.
- Explain why some countries tend to implement communism.
Social issues Expository Essay Topics
- Describe the reasons for the rising teenage pregnancy rate.
- Explain the social precursors of drug addiction.
- Describe three things you would like to change in your society and explain why you would change them.
- Define possible consequences of brothers and sisters constantly fighting
- Define current harmful hobbies for teenagers.
- Explain the social significance of wearing a uniform at school.
- Explain the possible consequences of dropping out of college.
- Describe the changes in communication in the last 20 years since the internet emerged.
- Explain why the tolerance in a workplace is crucial.
- Define the causes and effects of not voting in the elections.
Science and technology Expository Essay Topics
- Explain why people should continue space exploration?
- Define the latest developments in human brain study.
- Explain how to cure a cold fast and on a low budget.
- Describe the significance of studies about black holes.
- Explain the current reasons for environment pollution.
- Define the most popular alternative sources of energy.
- Define the latest developments in searches for the cure of cancer.
- Explain how basic knowledge of it is essential nowadays.
- Explain the reasons people must use solar energy.
- Describe the long-term effects of global warming.
Hence all of the topics given above are just examples that can be used in order to give you a proper understanding of what expository essay means and what needs to be included. So do your research well before you write an article and try to ensure that you get the right kind of information and make the format really good essay. All the best and do the needful.
Get Instant Essay Writing Help Now
Fill up the assignment help request form on the right or drop us an email at email@example.com. Feel free to contact our customer support on the company 24/7 Live chat or call us on 312-224-1615.