Botany Assignment Help & Homework Help Online
Are you struggling with your Botany Assignment? Are you a high school, college or graduate level student? Do you need Botany assignment help or Biology assignment help? Our highly qualified, professional and skilled team members can provide you help with the topics listed below.
Botany means the study of plant life. It is one of the branches in biology that deals with the understanding of the concepts, properties and the phenomenon of life exhibited by a plant. Botany covers a wide range of aspects including plants structure, growth, respiration, reproduction, metabolism, diseases and chemical properties.
Botany is a diverse field that encompasses many sub-disciplines, including plant anatomy, physiology, taxonomy, ecology, genetics, and biotechnology. Botanists use a range of methods and tools to study plants, including microscopy, genetics, biochemistry, and computer modeling.
The study of botany has many practical applications, such as improving crop yields, developing new medicines from plant compounds, and conserving and restoring ecosystems. It also has cultural and aesthetic significance, as plants have played important roles in human societies throughout history, from food and medicine to art and spirituality.
Plant life is vital and plays a fundamental part on Earth by which the oxygen, food, fiber and medicines are generated. To understand plants there are few fundamental concepts which are listed and elaborated below:
- Plant cell: The structural and fundamental unit of a plant is known as a cell. To the known fact, cell is the functional unit of all the living organisms. In plants there may exist independent units of life called as a monad, meaning a single celled microorganisms.
- Plant Respiration: This is a biological process which involves green plants to create and release oxygen into air. During this, plants absorb free molecules of oxygen (O2) and use it for creating water, carbon dioxide and sufficient energy for the better growth of plants.
Chemical equation for plant respiration:
C6H12O6 + 6 O2 => 6 CO2 + 6 H2O
Glucose + Oxygen => Carbon dioxide + Water
- Plant Photosynthesis: Plant Photosynthesis is the process, by which plants, some bacteria and some protistans use energy from sunlight in producing sugar, which cellular respiration converts into ATP “Adenosine triphosphate”. The sunlight used as chemical energy which is associated with the actions of green pigment to form chlorophyll to change molecules of carbon dioxide and water into glucose. The process of Photosynthesis uses water and releases oxygen which is helpful for the living of other animals including human beings.
Chemical Equation for Photosynthesis:
6CO2 + 6H2O => C6 H12O6 +6O2
Six molecules of carbon dioxide react with six molecules of water to form 1 molecule of glucose and six molecules of oxygen
- Plant metabolism: Plant metabolism is based on principles of physics and chemistry, as these are valid for plants. Genes are the primary means of storing and using biological information, when a seed is generated as it grows and develops into a plant and become larger and more complex to reproduce. The plant takes in energy and chemical compounds for the transformation into organic chemical compounds. So, these require a complex and carefully controlled metabolism.
There are many important sub-branches in Botany, HelpWithAssignment.com’s Team provides Online Tutoring and Assignment Help in all the sub branches of Botany. Here are some of the disciplies we cater to:
- Plant anatomy: The study of the structure of plant tissues, organs, and cells.
- Plant physiology: The study of the physiological processes that take place in plants, such as photosynthesis, respiration, and transpiration.
- Plant taxonomy: The classification and identification of plants, based on their physical and genetic characteristics.
- Plant ecology: The study of the interactions between plants and their environment, including other organisms and abiotic factors like climate and soil.
- Plant pathology: The study of plant diseases, their causes, and their effects on plants.
- Plant genetics: The study of the genetic makeup of plants and how it affects their growth, development, and evolution.
- Plant biotechnology: The use of biotechnology techniques to improve plant growth, development, and productivity, as well as to create new plant varieties with desirable traits.
- Plant systematics: The study of the evolutionary relationships between plants, based on their physical and genetic characteristics.
- Ethnobotany: The study of the relationship between plants and human cultures, including the use of plants for food, medicine, and other purposes.
- Paleobotany: The study of plant fossils, which provides information about the evolution of plants and their relationships to other organisms.
These disciplines are often interconnected, and many botanists work across multiple areas of study.
Want to know how to proceed?
Fill up the assignment help request form on the right or drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact our customer support on the company 24/7 Live Chat or call us on 312-224- 1615.
HelpWithAssignment.com offers timely help at affordable charges with detailed answers to your assignments, homework, research paper writing, research critique, case studies or term papers so that you get to understand your assignments better apart from having the answers. The team has helped a number of students pursuing education through regular and online universities, institutes or online Programs