Essentials of Thesis ProposalHWA
A Thesis Proposal is written to provide an idea about the work that the student wants to undertake as part of the Thesis. This is a document where in the details about the project are briefly mentioned. The details include the intention about the project, the details of the background research and a project plan.
The general body of a Thesis Proposal may contain the following points: Title, Abstract, Table of Content, Introduction, Main Body, References and Appendices.
Essentials of Thesis Proposal
- A good Title: A good Title for the Thesis and the Proposal is required because it will demonstrate the clarity of the project and the intension of the student about the project. The result that the student aims at achieving in the project.
- Abstract: An Abstract is a small summary of what is the student is intended to do in the project given the broad subject area.
- Table of Contents: The Table of Contents will include the list or the page numbers of the sections from the Introduction to the appendices page. Page number accuracy is important.
- The Introduction: Set the scene for the project and provide the motivation. Give the background of the area you intend to study and convince the reader about the study. One important thing that we must remember is that the introduction part appears first but, it must be written last. The introduction should include the motivation, the problem to be solved and a summary of the methodology and a hint of the solution.
- Researching the background: The student is expected to research and discuss the broad context where the project is grounded. The context depends upon the nature of the proposal and the area of the application.
- The Main Body: The Main Body should include the context, the goals and objectives and the methodology and evaluation. The context of the project, i.e., the where the project is placed. What are the similar publications and implementations of the project. The main body must also include goals and objectives. The tasks and deliverables that need to be done to achieve the goal and the activities those are to be undertaken to meet the deliverables. Methodology should include the research methods and the project methods that the student intends to use in order to complete the project.
- Project Plan: The student needs to include a Project Plan in the Proposal which will include a work breakdown structure, a Gantt chart with critical path, milestones and slack time. This plan must be specific to the project and must have a good level of detailing.
At HelpWithThesis.com we provide Thesis help, Dissertation help, Research Proposal help, Research subject choosing help, Editing services, etc. We provide these services for College and University students. We provide this service in subjects ranging from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Engineering, Management, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Operations Management, Strategic Management, etc. The list is not exhaustive. For more details visit our website at http://www.helpwiththesis.comfor more details.