Bioinformatics Tutoring Service with PhD Level Tutors
Bioinformatics is the field of science in which biology, computer science, and information technology merge to form a single discipline. It is the emerging field that deals with the application of computers to the collection, organization, analysis, manipulation, presentation, and sharing of biology data to solve biological problems on the molecular level. According to Frank Tekaia, bioinformatics is the mathematical, statistical and computing methods that aim to solve biological problems using DNA and amino acid sequences and related information.
The term bioinformatics was coined by Paulien Hogeweg in 1979 for the study of informatics processes in biotic systems. The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI, 2001) defines bioinformatics as: “Bioinformatics is the field of science in which biology, computer science, and information technology merge into a single discipline. There are three important sub-disciplines within bioinformatics: the development of new algorithms and statistics with which to assess relationships among members of large data sets; the analysis and interpretation of various types of data including nucleotide and amino acid sequences, protein domains and protein structures; and the development and implementation of tools that enable efficient access and management of different types of information.”
HelpwithAssignment.com offers instant tutoring, assignment and homework help for bioinformatics. We have a team of PhD experts with profound knowledge and experience in the field of bioinformatics. We have delivered thousands of successful tutoring sessions to students all over the world. With a flair of teaching, our tutor provide par excellence online tutoring, assignment help, homework help and writing services to college and university students.
Our expertise in Bioinformatics topics
- Definition of Life
- Biological classification and nomenclature
- Protein Structure and its Classification
- Genome Organization and Evolution
- Alignments and Phylogenetic trees
- Digital Libraries and Databases
- Programming Language and Tools
- Natural Language Processing
- Archives and Information Retrieval
- Use of sequences in determining phylogenetic relationships
- Structural Bioinformatics and drug discovery
- Introduction to systems biology
- Metabolic pathways
- Gene expression and regulation
Computational biology and bioinformatics are multidisciplinary fields, involving researchers from different areas of specialty, including (but in no means limited to) statistics, computer science, physics, biochemistry, genetics, molecular biology and mathematics. The goal of these two fields is as follows:
- Bioinformatics: Typically refers to the field concerned with the collection and storage of biological information. All matters concerned with biological databases are considered bioinformatics.
- Computational biology: Refers to the aspect of developing algorithms and statistical models necessary to analyse biological data through the aid of computers.
Get instant Bioinformatics Tutoring services