Botany Assignment & Homework Help Online
Are you struggling with your Botany Assignment? Are you a high school, college or graduate level student? Do you need Botany Homework Help or Biology Assignment Help? Our highly qualified, professional and skilled team members can provide you help with the topics listed below.
Botany means the study of plant life. It is one of the branches in biology that deals with the understanding of the concepts, properties and the phenomenon of life exhibited by a plant. Botany covers a wide range of aspects including plants structure, growth, respiration, reproduction, metabolism, diseases and chemical properties. Plant life is vital and plays a fundamental part on Earth by which the oxygen, food, fiber and medicines are generated. To understand plants there are few fundamental concepts which are listed and elaborated below:
- Plant cell: The structural and fundamental unit of a plant is known as a cell. To the known fact, cell is the functional unit of all the living organisms. In plants there may exist independent units of life called as a monad, meaning a single celled microorganisms.
- Plant Respiration: This is a biological process which involves green plants to create and release oxygen into air. During this, plants absorb free molecules of oxygen (O2) and use it for creating water, carbon dioxide and sufficient energy for the better growth of plants.
Chemical equation for plant respiration:
C6H12O6 + 6 O2 => 6 CO2 + 6 H2O
Glucose + Oxygen => Carbon dioxide + Water
- Plant Photosynthesis: Plant Photosynthesis is the process, by which plants, some bacteria and some protistans use energy from sunlight in producing sugar, which cellular respiration converts into ATP “Adenosine triphosphate”. The sunlight used as chemical energy which is associated with the actions of green pigment to form chlorophyll to change molecules of carbon dioxide and water into glucose. The process of Photosynthesis uses water and releases oxygen which is helpful for the living of other animals including human beings.
Chemical Equation for Photosynthesis:
6CO2 + 6H2O => C6 H12O6 +6O2
Six molecules of carbon dioxide react with six molecules of water to form 1 molecule of glucose and six molecules of oxygen
- Plant metabolism: Plant metabolism is based on principles of physics and chemistry, as these are valid for plants. Genes are the primary means of storing and using biological information, when a seed is generated as it grows and develops into a plant and become larger and more complex to reproduce. The plant takes in energy and chemical compounds for the transformation into organic chemical compounds. So, these require a complex and carefully controlled metabolism.
There are many important sub-branches in Botany, HelpWithAssignment.com’s Team provides Online Tutoring and Assignment Help in all the sub branches of Botany.
Some of them are as follows:
- Plant Kingdom Assignment Help
- Plant Physiology Assignment Help
- Mineral Nutrition Assignment Help
- Virology Assignment Help
- Plant Pathology Assignment Help
- Fungal, Bacterial and Viral diseases Assignment Help
Want to know how to proceed?
Fill up the assignment help request form on the right or drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact our customer support on the company 24/7 Live Chat or call us on 312-224- 1615.
HelpWithAssignment.com provides timely help at affordable charges with detailed answers to your assignments, homework, research paper writing, research critique, case studies or term papers so that you get to understand your assignments better apart from having the answers. The team has helped a number of students pursuing education through regular and online universities, institutes or online Programs