Organizational Culture Assignment & Homework Help Online
Are you struggling with Organizational Culture Assignment? Do you need Organizational Culture Assignment Help? Organizational Culture Homework Help?
Our team of Human Resources experts equipped with Ph.D. and Master can help on a wide range of Human Resources assignment topics.
The cultural dimension is central to all aspects of an organization. Even in organizations where cultural issues get little attention, how people in a company think, feel, value, and act is guided by ideas, meanings, and beliefs of a cultural nature. It’s a shared and integrated set of perceptions, memories, values, and attributes that have been learned over time and which determine the expectations of behavior that are taught to the new members of an organization.
During the 80’s there was a wave of a new culture in the business world. This soon became to be called Corporate Culture. Soon this culture spread to many smaller and larger traditional companies. Soon each company evolved its own unique culture.
The interest in identifying, developing, sharing, and using knowledge in a more systematic way typically leads to a strong interest in organizational culture. Each company has its own unique culture. As each company had its own line of work, people had their experiences, they had their own assumptions, and perceptions. So, each company evolved its own culture just like its own marketing strategy or financial strategy.
The concept of culture seems relevant to many people, but the concept of culture in a company seems to be confusing. But, let’s take some examples and it will be apparent.
Say, if in a company, there is a habit of working In closed cabins and a new court ruling bans these closed cabins. Now, the managers and executives who had earlier worked in closed cabins are now working in open cabins, they feel their privacy is missing and they will feel as if they are being watched. It will take some time to get used to the new rule.
In the late 21st century many companies were introduced to new management concepts and they failed. They failed because of the culture of the organization.
The focus is now on the following
- Changes in Global Marketplace: Due to the rapid change in the global marketplace, there is a lot of pressure on companies to create a place in the competition. This has changed the culture of many organizations.
- Intense Competition: Fierce competition has also changed the work culture of many companies. Changing the work culture involves changing the way things are done in a company.
- Reconsider Traditional Management Practices: Traditional management practices have been changed to meet the demands of the 21st century.
- Shift from traditional, highly rational theories to more fluid and irrational theories: The emphasis today is more on capturing the markets and taking any route to get there. So, it is the reason for many companies to shift from safe and steady policies to new ways and policies which are not as secure as traditional ideas.
- Societal consciousness: raising regarding the oppressive atmosphere in organizations for workers, women, and minorities: There is a change in the perception of many people regarding the working conditions for the workers, women, and children. This has reduced them to some extent. And If this continues to grow women and children will be benefited more.
- Inequalities and oppressive circumstances: Earlier there were some inequalities like caste, creed, color, sex, and nationality among workers, but now talking about these things is not allowed in any company.
Want to know how to proceed?
Fill up the assignment help request form on the right or drop us a mail at email@example.com. Feel free to contact our customer support on the company 24/7 Live Chat or call us at 312-224- 1615.
HelpWithAssignment provides timely help at affordable charges with detailed answers to your assignments, homework, research paper writing, research critique, case studies, or term papers so that you get to understand your assignments better apart from having the answers. The team has helped a number of students pursue education through regular and online universities, institutes, or online Programs.