Musculoskeletal System Assignment & Homework Help Online
HelpWithAssignment provides impeccable musculo-skeletal system assignment help solutions for nursing students who are dealing with post fracture and post osteoporosis cares. All the members of our team of musculo-skeletal system assignment help are equipped with MSN (Master of Science Nursing) programs and DNP (Doctor of Nursing Practice) degrees and also are practicing nurses dealing with the care of post fracture and post osteoporosis patients. For that reason they have both occupational experience along with academic background to help you with your musculo-skeletal system assignment or advising you with the nursing intervention required for treating for traction patient or fracture patients.
So if you are looking for solid advice on arthritis care and pursuing the same in your nursing career, then HwA is the perfect place to come. Our pool of musculo-skeletal assignment experts are MSN and DNP degree holders and are associated with top nursing schools, acute care hospitals, hospice care centers and outreach clinics. That means that not only that our nursing assignment experts have in-depth knowledge of all the nursing homework questions but also at the same time they have hand-in experience in the field of nursing practice dedicated to post fracture and post osteoporosis cares which most definitely will enrich the quality of your nursing assignment report.
What is Musculo-Skeletal System?
The musculoskeletal system is the combination of the muscular and skeletalsystems working together and includes the bones, muscles, tendons and ligaments of the body.
The musculoskeletal system provides shape and support to the body, allows movement, protects the internal organs, and produces red blood cells in the bone marrow (hematopoiesis), and stores calcium and phosphorus in the bones. Although examining this system is usually only a small part of the overall physical assessment, everything we do depends on an intact musculoskeletal system. How extensive an assessment you perform depends largely on each patient’s problems and needs.
Role of Nurses:
For a nurse, a comprehensive musculoskeletal assessment is required, if you detect a musculoskeletal abnormality or uncover a symptom that suggests musculoskeletal involvement. Musculoskeletal problems are common in all age groups. Primary problems may result from congenital, developmental, infectious, neoplastic, traumatic, or degenerative disorders of the system itself. Secondary problems can result from disorders of other body systems.
The goal of a complete musculoskeletal assessment is to detect risk factors, potential problems, or musculoskeletal dysfunction early and then to plan appropriate interventions, including teaching health promotion and disease prevention and implementing treatment measures. By doing so, you can play a significant role in preventing pain and dysfunction in your patients.
A review of the biographical data may identify patients who are at risk for musculoskeletal problems. Consider the patient’s age, sex, marital status, race, ethnic origin, and occupation as possible risk factors. For example, women are at a higher risk than men for osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis (RA); an occupation that requires heavy lifting increases the risk for injury to muscles, joints, and supporting structures; and the risk for degenerative joint disease (DJD; osteoarthritis) increases with age. Even a patient’s address may have signiï¬cance. For example, Lyme disease, which has musculoskeletal repercussions, is endemic on the northeast coast from Massachusetts to Maryland, in the midwest states of Wisconsin and Minnesota, and on the west coast from northern California to Oregon.
Begin your assessment with questions about the patient’s current health status, because she or he is most interested in this. The major symptoms to watch for, in order of importance, are pain, weakness, and stiffness.
HwA covers a variety of subjects within the important topics of musculo-skeletal System. Our experts routinely solve assignments in the areas of:
- Care of patients with traction
- Hip and femur fractures
If you need help with any of these musculo-skeletal system topics, HwA’s nursing experts will be able to assist you and help you understand the concepts involved better.
Why seek help with your musculo-skeletal assignment?
There are in fact more reasons than one to approach us for musculo-skeletal assignment help. How many times you felt that someone could just do the musculo-skeletal assignment and get you get good grades.
- Timely Delivery of musculo-skeletal Assignment: When it comes to nursing, timing of delivery is everything. We realize that! We deliver Assignment Solutions, well before the deadline! Even if it is on a very short notice and even a couple of hours for that matter, our musculo-skeletal assignment experts online can guarantee that you will get your solution in the mail within the stipulated time.
- High Quality musculo-skeletal Assignment experts: Where else would you find a team of musculo-skeletal assignment experts who has both knowledge and in-hand experience? Our nursing assignment experts from Australia and elsewhere know the in-and-outs of the industry and will help you gain good grades and better insights.
- Affordable Solutions: We know that you are students and have limitations as far as spending capacity is concern. Our packages are highly affordable and whether you take help only once or for your entire trimester/semester or even the entire course, our rates are on the lower side.
- Unique Solutions: The musculo-skeletal assignment solutions that we will provide you unique solutions so that you get evaluated properly and achieve good grades.
Backgrounds of our Musculo-Skeletal Assignment Experts:
- Head of the physiotherapy department of a famous England based football club our head musculo-skeletal assignment expert has first-hand experience in severe bone, muscle and ligament based injuries. She is associated with us for more than 9 years and has addressed various problems pertaining to musculo-skeletal damage.
- Matron of the orthopaedic ward of a famous New York based hospital, our musculo-skeletal assignment expert is associated with us for more than 6 years and have provided help in many musculo-skeletal assignment solutions.
- Pursuing DNP in tendon and ligament stress our musculo-skeletal expert is also a guest lecturer in a Queensland based nursing school.
What Our Musculo-Skeletal Assignment Clients have to Say?
“I was unable to find any sort of solution to my case study related to the hip and femur fracture patient. However, I was surprised to see that in HwA they have a separate group of nursing experts for the musculo-skeletal assignments and homeworks. It was really helpful and till now I keep in touch with HwA for all my nursing solutions”. –Chris Bunting
“I was pursuing my MSN degree when I thought of specializing in musculo-skeletal patients and it was back in 2008 when I came across HwA and learnt a lot about the interventions and assessment strategies”. –Laura Beales
HelpWithAssignment provides timely help at affordable charges with detailed answers to your assignments, homework, research paper writing, research critique, case studies or term papers so that you get to understand your assignments better apart from having the answers. The team has helped a number of students pursuing education through regular and online universities, institutes or online Programs.