Integrated Marketing Communications Assignment & Homework Help Online
Are you struggling with Integrated Marketing Communication Assignment? Do you need Integrated Marketing Communication Assignment Help? Integrated Marketing Communication Homework Help?
Our team of Marketing experts equipped with PhDs and Masters can help on a wide range of Marketing assignment topics.
Integrated Marketing Communications
Integrated Marketing Communication is a management concept which was designed to make all aspects of marketing communication such as advertising, sales promotion, public relations, and direct marketing work together as a unified force, rather than permitting each to work in isolation.
Today there is a new view of communications as an interactive dialogue between the company and its customers that takes place during the pre-selling, selling, consuming and pos-consuming stages. Companies must ask not only “how can we reach the customers” but also “how can our customers reach us.”
Its an integration of all marketing tools, approaches and resources within a company which maximizes impact on consumer mind and which results onto maximum profits at minimum cost.
The general communications platforms that we see are
- Sales Promotion
- Public Relations
- Personal Selling
- Direct Marketing
It aims to ensure consistency of message and the complimentary use of media. The concept of online and offline marketing channels can be used. Online marketing channels include any e-marketing programs, pay-per-click, affiliate, email, banner to latest web related channels, blog, micro-blogging, RSS, podcast and internet TV. Offline marketing channels are traditional print (news paper, magazine), mail order, public relations, billboard, radio and TV.
Even when utmost care is taken in communicating to the target audience, they might not receive the intended message for these reasons.
- Selective attention: People are bombarded with so many commercial messages each day that they don’t always pay attention to each and every message. Only those messages are seen with bold headlines and say “how to make a million”, etc.
- Selective distortion: Receivers will hear what fits into their beliefs. As a result, receivers often add things to the message that are not part of the communication. So, the company must design the messages in a simple, clear manner which leaves no ambiguity in consumers’ minds.
- Selective retention: People will retain in long-term memory only a small fraction of the messages that reach them. If the receiver’s initial attitude toward the object is positive and he or she rehearses support arguments, the message is likely to be accepted and have high recall.
Developing effective communication
In order for developing an effective communication, certain things have to be taken care of and these help in framing a effective model for communication which can target the concerned audience to a great extent.
- Identify the target audience
- Determine the communications objectives
- Design the message
- Select the communications channel
- Establish the total marketing communications budget
Deciding on the marketing communications mix
Companies must allocate the promotion budget over the five promotional tools – advertising, sales promotion, public relations, sales force and direct marketing.
Integrated marketing communication is a data-driven concept that focuses on identifying and developing a strategy with the right combination channels to forge a stronger brand-consumer relationship. This involves knowing the right touch points to use to reach consumers and understanding how and where they consume different types of media.
How can you reach us for your Marketing assignment help?
Our experts are available 24/7 and can be reached via
- 24/7 LIVE Chat
- Email – Support@helpwithassignment.com
- You can fill up the assignment request form on the top right side of the page. Our team will revert to you at the earliest.
HelpWithAssignment provides timely help at affordable charges with detailed answers to your assignments, homework, research paper writing, research critique, case studies or term papers so that you get to understand your assignments better apart from having the answers. The team has helped a number of students pursuing education through regular and online universities, institutes or online Programs.