Electrical-Machines Assignment & Homework Help Online
- Rated #1 Electrical Machines Assignment help provider
- Over 150 Electrical Machines Assignment tutors live now!
- 6000+ students improved grades using our Electrical Machines Assignment help service
Electrical Machines Assignment Help
HelpWithAssignment is the best place for students who are seeking help with writing their electrical machines assignment and electrical machines homework. We have the best experienced assignment writers with the highest qualifications. They are well versed in tackling all kinds of assignments, whether it is simple or complex.
We have successfully helped over 6000 students write their electrical machines assignment and electrical machines homework solution. We provide 24/7 support to students from across the world with writing their electrical machines assignments. When you send us your assignment request, you can be assured that you will receive the completed solution well within the deadline.
Electrical machines is one of the most important topics of electrical engineering. Writing an assignment for this topic is no easy task. It needs in-depth knowledge of the processes and theories such as power electronic converters, motion control and servo drives, energy storage and management, and so on.
With Masters and PhD degrees in the subject, and years of experience in writing online assignment solutions, the tutors at HwA know exactly how to handle even the most complex questions. If you are having trouble finding sufficient time to do proper research for your electrical machines assignment and electrical machines homework, simply seek help from the experts at HwA.
Why choose HwA as your Electrical Machines Assignment Help Service Provider?
HelpWithAssignment’s Electrical Machines assignment solution provides you with a number of added advantages which no other service provider can ever guarantee.
Best quality assignment writing: At HwA, we have recruited the finest electrical machines assignment writers to help you. They are well versed in the subject with years of experience in handling different types of assignment questions. We never compromise on the quality of the assignments, no matter what is the reason.
Accurate Answers: How would you feel if you hire an expert and he/she gets the assignment solutions inccorect? Pretty bad, we assume. There is no chance of that in HwA as we have an impeccable record of getting all our assignment answers correct, a record kept intact for more than 10 years now.
24X7 Customer Care Support: It might happen that your professor suggested a particular book to be used for your assignments and you completely forgot to mention that to us. You don’t need to worry as you can just leave a message with our customer care executive and the message will be delivered to the tutor, dedicatedly working for your project.
Timely Delivery: We deliver your work, much before deadline! Even if it is on a very short notice and even a couple of hours for that matter, we can guarantee that you will get your solution in the mail within an hour’s time. The idea is to let you go through our work before you make the final submission. Sounds cool?
Plagiarism Free Assignments: Plagiarism is a demon that haunts all students. Many colleges have strict policies against plagiarism. In some cases you can even get expelled for repeated offences. We at HwA understand the importance of providing plagiarism free assignments. All the electrical machines assignment solution material that you will receive is guaranteed 100% plagiarism free.
Status Check: Suppose the deadline is next Friday. But you cannot stop worrying about the progress of the work, this Monday. We understand your concern and so you can ask for a status check or work being done till date and our tutors will share the status with you and incorporate any feedback you require. We have live homework help to make you score high and also homework checker where you can check the progress of your homework help assignment.
Student Friendly Pricing: We know that as a student, you are on a tight budget. That is why we have priced our assignment help prices to be affordable for most students. Our packages are highly affordable and whether you take help only once or for your entire semester, our rates are on the lower side.
Who works on your electrical machines assignment help?
- Our lead electrical machines assignment expert has a Masters in electrical engineering from one of the top universities in the US. He has been associated with HwA since over seven years and has helped hundreds of students to write their electrical machines assignment and electrical machines homework questions.
- The next electrical machines assignment writing expert has been working with us for many years. She has a keen analytical style of writing, that has helped many students frame their assignments in the perfect manner.
- With a PhD in synchronus machines, our next electrical machines assignment expert has extensive experience in the field of writing online assignment solutions on all levels of difficulty. With a lucid style of explaining, he is definitely a great addition to our team.
Testimonials from some who have used our electrical machines assignment solution:
“The individual attention that I received at HwA is extremely impressive. The solution was written to the exact guidelines that was given by the professor. This helped me get great reviews from the teacher and great grades”. –Brian Alcott
“The assignment writers at HwA are very prrofessional. They deliver on time, with accurate answers written as you want. I have been able to score well in many electrical machines assignments and electrical machines homework essays with their help. I will definitely recommend it to other students”. –Brittany Meyers
About Electrical Machines and Electrical Machines Assignment Help:
The electrical machines device is an electromechanical energy conversion gadget that provides and processes power to the load. The exact same electric device can run as a motor to convert electrical power to mechanical power or operate as a generator to transform mechanical power to electrical power. The electrical device in conjunction with the power electronic converter and the connected controller makes the motor drive. The power electronic converter is made from solid state devices and handles the circulation of bulk power from the source to the motor input terminals. The advances in the power semiconductor innovation over the past several decades allowed the advancement of compact, trustworthy and efficient DC and AC Electrical machines motor drives.
The exhaustive list of topics in Electrical Machines in which we provide Help with Homework Assignment and Help with Project is as follows:
Single phase transformers:
- Magnetic circuits, Ampere’s law, linear and nonlinear magnetic circuits; Faraday’s law of electromagnet induction.
- Concept of an ideal transformer, assumptions; ideal transformer at no load and on load, phasor diagram, voltage current and power relations; basic construction of a practical single phase transformer, conceptual differences with an ideal transformer.
- Constructional details of a practical single phase transformer, core, winding,insulation and cooling methods; circuit model of a practical transformer incorporating an ideal transformer.
- Analysis of a practical single phase transformer, exact and approximate equivalent circuits, phasor diagram, relation between referred variables and parameters, per unit system of representation.
Testing and performance of single phase transformers:
- Experimental determination of single phase transformer equivalent circuit parameters, Open circuit and short circuit tests, per unit parameters; worked out example.
- Percentage regulation of a single phase transformer, phasor diagram, derivation, per unit representation; worked out example.
- Efficiency of a single phase transformer, maximum efficiency, all day efficiency; Sumpner’s test for experimental determination of a single phase transformer efficiency.
Three phase transformers:
- Bank of three single phase transformers, voltage, current and kVA rating with different connections, open . connection; worked out example.
- Three phase transformer as a single unit; constructional features, three limb,five limb, core type and shell type constructions; comparison with bank of three single phase transformers.
- Three phase transformer connections, polarity and terminal convention,vector groups; Y/Y and ./. connections, connection and phasor diagram,per phase equivalent circuit based analysis.
- Y/.and ./Y connections. Connection and phasor diagrams, per phaseequivalent circuit based analysis; worked out examples.
- Y/Z and ./Z connections. Connection and phasor diagrams, voltage,current relations.
Operation and performance of three phase transformers:
- Tap changing transformer.
- Parallel operation of single and three phase transformers, conditions and connection diagrams, per phase equivalent circuit based analysis with equal and unequal no load voltages, load sharing.
- Harmonics and switching transients in transformers, effect of transformer connections, inrush current.
Special purpose transformers.
- Single and three phase three winding transformer, equivalent circuit, phasor diagram, tests.
- Single and three phase autotransformers, advantages, equivalent circuit and phasor diagram.
- Three phase to two phase conversion using Scott connection, connection and phasor diagram, analysis with balanced and unbalanced loads.
Construction and operating principle of three phase induction machines:
- Basic constructional features of round rotor polyphase ac machines. Airgap mmf and flux waveforms due to single phase distributed winding.
- Airgap mmf and flux waveform in round rotor machines due to balanced three phase distributed winding excited by balanced three phase alternating current, rotating magnetic field.
- Generated voltage and torque expression in three phase round rotor ac machine with distributed winding.
- Construction and types of three phase induction machines, wound rotor and squirrel cage induction machines; representation of the squirrel cage by a balanced three phase winding.
- Basic operating principle, motoring and generating mode of operation, generated rotor voltage, synchronous speed, slip speed, per unit slip.
Analysis of three phase induction machines:
- Exact and approximate per phase equivalent circuit; phasor diagram under no load and loaded condition.
- Power flow diagram in a three phase induction machine, airgap power, slip power, mechanical power; torque-slip and current-slip characteristics.
- Starting torque, breakdown slip, breakdown torque, maximum mechanical power, effect of equivalent circuit parameters.
Testing of three phase induction machines:
- No load and blocked rotor tests for determining equivalent circuit parameters; losses and efficiency.
- Induction machine performance computation from circle diagram.
- Cogging torque and crawling; induction machines with deep bar and double cage rotors.
Starting and speed control of three phase induction machines:
- Direct on line starting, stator resistance and reactance based starting, rotor resistance based starting.
- Y/. and auto transformer based starting; worked out examples.
- Speed control of induction motors by stator voltage variation and pole changing techniques.
- Variable frequency speed control of induction machines, v/f control method, slip power control method.
How does the electrical machines assignment help service work?
Just drop us a mail at email@example.com or fill up the assignment request form on the right side. Our team will reach out to you immediately and we will assign one of the assignment tutors online (exclusively for your work, as per your requirement) within 5 minutes. So what are you waiting for?
Fill up the assignment help request form on the right or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact our customer support on the company 24/7 Live chat or call us on 312-224-1615.
HelpWithAssignment provides timely help at affordable charges with detailed answers to your assignments, homework, research paper writing, research critique, case studies or term papers so that you get to understand your assignments better apart from having the answers. The team has helped a number of students pursuing education through regular and online universities, institutes or online Programs.