Write SQL statements that will retrieve the following data from a database, using Subqueries and Joins. Using the Northwind database, write a SQL SELECT statement that will retrieve the data for the following questions:
1. For each order, display the Company Name, City, and the Country for the customer who placed the order.
o Include the Order Date and the Required Date. Order the results by Company Name in ascending order.
o 830 rows returned.
2. For each order, list the OrderID, Orderdate, Product Name, UnitPrice, Quantity Ordered, and Total Cost. Label the column 'Product Cost.'
o For each product (including the discount), only show those orders that were placed in March of 1997.
o Sort the data by the OrderID, then the Product Name.
o 77 rows returned.
3. For each order, display the OrderID, ShipName, and the Employee First and Last Name.
o Order the results by Employee Last Name in descending order, then by Employee First Name in ascending Order, then by OrderID in ascending order.
o 830 rows returned.
4. Modify the first query to list the orders with customer details, but include all customers even if they have not placed an order.
o 832 rows returned.
5. List all customers (include CustomerId and Company Name) who have placed less than 5 orders.
o Include those customers who have placed 0 orders. Name the count field "OrderCount."
o Order by number of placed orders in reverse order.
o 18 rows returned.
6. Display the ProductName, and UnitPrice of all products that have a unit price larger than Tarte au Sucre.
o Order the results by UnitPrice in descending order.
o 7 rows returned.
7. Display the Customer Name of all customers who have placed orders in 1996.
o Order the results by Company Name in ascending order.
o 67 rows returned.
8. Display the OrderID of all orders that where placed after all orders placed by Bottom-Dollar Markets.
o Order the result by OrderID in ascending order.
o 28 rows returned.
9. List the Company Name of all U.S.-based customers who are NOT located in the same state (or region) as any of the employees.
o Order the results by Company Name.
o 10 rows returned.
10. Display the Product Names of all products that were placed by customers in CA.
o Order the result by Product Name in ascending order.
o Eliminate duplicate rows in the results.
o 10 Rows Returned.
The question belongs to Computer Science and it discusses about writing SQL queries for retrieving data in TSQL.
Total Word Count 338