You have been appointed as the Human Resource (HR) Manager of a service-related business (i.e. companies that primarily earn revenue through providing intangible products and services) looking to open its subsidiary in Singapore. Your boss has asked you to prepare a report recommending job design, recruitment and selection strategies that can be adopted by the company to fulfill its staffing needs in view of its impending launch in Singapore. The company wants to create an engaging and motivating work environment that will attract talented staff to a host of sales and service related jobs that will be made available once it opens its outlet in Singapore.
Note: You are to choose a real company outside of Singapore that does not have a presence in Singapore yet.
Organize a 1500-1800 word report as follows:
· Introduction of the chosen company and its plans in Singapore
· Job Design formulation for TWO (2) chosen positions
· Recruitment Strategy for Singapore
· Selection Strategy for Singapore
· Implementation and detailed plan of the job design, recruitment and selection strategies (How you will plan for and schedule your staffing strategies above)
The question belongs to Human Resources and it discusses about design, recruitment and selection strategies and policies in force for selecting the best employees for an organization who can help the organization in achieving its primary goals. This has been discussed with Reliance Insurance, an Indian company into consideration.
Total Word Count 1747
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.