1. Which of the following statements about Kaizen costing is false?
- Cost reduction targets are set and applied on an annual basis.
- Cost reductions apply to all variable costs.
- Workers are assumed to have the best knowledge to improve processes and reduce costs.
- Cost-variance analysis compares target kaizen costs with actual cost reduction amounts.
2. During the ___________ cycle, 80% to 85% of a product’s total life costs are committed by decisions made in that cycle.
- Research, development, and engineering
- Post-sale service and disposal.
3. Which of the following is not an outcome provided by budgeting?
- An ethical framework for decision making.
- A means to communicate the organization’s short-term goals to its members.
- A means to anticipate problems.
- Support for the management functions of planning and coordination.
The multiple questions belong to Finance. The 1st question discusses about statements of Kaizen on costing. The 2nd question is about the stage in which total life cost decisions and 3rd question discusses about which is not the outcome provided by budgeting.
Total Word Count NADownload Full Solution