The Glass Castle, by Jeannette Walls. Read the book and answer the following question.
1. Create a Character Map connecting all the main characters from the book
2. Write a one-page summary of the book
3. Analyze the following questions
· Characters (What kind of person is the main character?)
· Plot (What events move the story forward Parts I-V?)
· Setting (When & where did the events take place Parts I-V?)
· Tone (What is the tone for Parts I-V?)
· Theme (Why? This is the thesis of the book: the lessons learned or moral of the story.)
4. Write a one-page Reflection
· Include your a) thoughts, b) feelings and c) recommendation
· Include two direct quotes from both Part II and Part III; explain why these quotes were chosen. Use proper MLA documentation of the quote.
The question belongs to Linguistics and it is about writing a summary and reflection about the book The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls.
Total Word Count 1022
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.