Case Study: Paediatric Orthopaedic Clinic At The Children’s Hospital Of Western Ontario. Ivey, 908D01.
Read the case study and answer the following questions.
1. The Goal: Do you think that this is an operational methodology or a philosophy? Please explain.
2. How to apply Constraint Management to a Production Facility? How about to a Bank? Assume that we can apply constraint management!
3. Can we detect bottlenecks? When… Yes … and… When … Not? Explain this. When JIT is better than the Goal?
4. Based on your Recipe (Question 2). Develop a plan to apply theory of constraints to the business case: “Paediatric Orthopaedic Clinic at the Children's Hospital of Western Ontario”. By the way where is the Bottleneck in the case study?
5. These questions can require information outside of the lectures, recommended books, cases, etc…
The question belongs to Operations Management and it discusses about reviewing the case study Paediatric Orthopaedic Clinic At The Children’s Hospital Of Western Ontario and answering questions related to the case study and also the questions about operational methodology and bottlenecks.
Total Word Count 2720
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.