Organization analysis project outline: Financial reporting
Develop a Project Outline addressing each of the issues below.
· Analysis of the regulatory environment of the country in which the chosen organisation is based, identifying the major elements and regulations that affect financial reporting and how this may differ from other countries
· Analysis of the selected organisation regarding capital structure and balance sheet financing
· Evaluation of the tax system and major regulations affecting the chosen organisation
· Analysis of the organisation’s use and reporting of intangible assets and financial instruments
· Development of a thorough financial statement analysis on the selected organisation
· Analysis of the corporate governance structures of the chosen organisation
· Description of the organisation’s exposure to foreign currency exchange risk
The outlines should consist of major headings and bullet points and should be at least 500 words in length. Where appropriate, you should use references to support their positions. Citations should be in Harvard referencing format.
The question belongs to Finance and it is about the analysis of the regulatory environment in a country and the major elements and regulations that affect the financial reporting in a country. Coca-cola has been chosen as the organization and its financial reporting in various countries.
Total Word Count 635
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.