The question covers the design of a monolith reactor for the VOCs removal. Therefore, you are asked to do the following:
1. Choose a specific VOC;
2. Search for the reaction rate for the catalytic combustion of that VOC;
3. Design a monolith reactor to address the VOC removal, assuming 99% efficiency.
Your report will contain:
1. Introduction: identify the industrial flue gas which would release the chosen VOC, short description of the process and reasons for the use of catalytic incineration for air purification;
2. Monolith reactor model and design approach;
3. Results: reactor volume and optimal configuration, graphs showing the conversion and temperature variations along the monolith wall;
The question belongs to Chemistry and it discusses about writing a report on VOC removal, search for reaction rate for the catalytic combustion of that VOC and design a monolith reaction to address VOC removal assuming 99% efficiency.
Total Word Count 1000Download Full Solution