RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION CONSULTATION
1. Use JKL industries (attached) as the subject for your project, and explain the task to the business manager to obtain approval.
2. Survey key stakeholders (relevant positions in the small business) and identify the HR needs of the business for the next 12 months.
3. Develop a human resources (HR) plan to address the HR needs of the organization and have the plan approved by the business manager and your assessor before proceeding further.
Note: HR plan must include: identification of needs or gaps, identification of key stakeholders and specialists, current status of human resources, recruitment and selection processes, and recommendations for improvements.
4. Develop job descriptions.
5. Develop an advertising policy and procedure, including checklist, which complies with organizational, legal and policy requirements.
6. Develop a selection policy and procedure, including checklists, that complies with organizational, legal and policy requirements for:
a. external reference checking
b. providing offers of employment (including advice about salary, terms and conditions, probation).
7. Review the procedures with key stakeholders and your assessor before proceeding.
• Facilitate and evaluate some training on at least two of the procedures developed using a training evaluation form.
The question belongs to Human Resource Management and it is about report on recruitment and selection consultation for an organization. The organization used as an example here is JKL Industries. Here a human resource plan has to be made for JKL Industries to address the HR needs of the organization along with a checklist of positions and job descriptions.
Total Word Count 1573
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.