REPORT ON RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PROCESSES
1. Read the 2010 Healthcare United recruitment and selection policy. (ATTACHED)
2. Analyze: 2000 Healthcare United recruitment and selection guidelines addressing key areas for each procedure against the current 2010 Healthcare United recruitment policy and relevant legislation.
3. Identify and discuss: key areas for each procedure that need revising because they are:
a. contrary to 2010 policy
b. outdated compared to current research and practice
c. do not comply with current legislation.
4. List: Your recommendations for revising key areas of the 2000 guidelines.
• Write a report of no more than 3,000 words and, if necessary, attach relevant supporting documents.
The question belongs to Human Resource Management and it is a report on the recruitment and selection policy of Healthcare United for 2010. A comparison between 2000 Healthcare United recruitment policy and 2010 recruitment policy has been compared along with key areas of concern in 2000 and 2010 recruitment policies has been given. Apart from this, recommendations for 2000 Healthcare United policies and subsequent changes in 2010 have been explained in the solution.
Total Word Count 3037