Competitive positioning is about defining how you’ll “differentiate” your offering and create value for your market. It’s about carving out a spot in the competitive landscape and focusing your company to deliver on that strategy. A good strategy includes:
• Market profile: size, competitors, stage of growth
• Customer segments: groups of prospects with similar wants & needs
• Competitive analysis: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the landscape
• Positioning strategy: how you’ll position your offering to focus on opportunities in the market
• Value proposition: the type of value you’ll deliver to the market
The question belongs to Marketing Strategy and it is about writing a report on the positioning strategy of a company. The company chosen here is Amway. Amway has been one of the few and leading direct selling companies in the world. Over the years, it has positioned itself in the market of healthcare supplements, household detergents, personal care products and many more as a direct selling company.
Total Word Count 814