It is the realities of today, change is imperative for a healthy and sustainable success of today’s organizations. To this end, every organization undergoes a change process so as to compete with the changing market circumstances. You are required to identify the need for change in any department or area in your chosen organization and you have to state why there is a need for change and how will you plan and implement it effectively.
Understand the background to organizational strategic change
1.1 Discuss models of strategic change and their differences
1.2 Evaluate the relevance of models of strategic change to your chosen organizations in the current Economy (as of the current situation which is the best suitable model)
1.3 Assess the value of using strategic intervention techniques in your chosen organizations
Understanding the issues related to strategic change in an organization
2.1 Examine the need for strategic change in the chosen organization (explain where or which part of the organization you intend to bring change)
2.2 Assess the factors that are driving the need for strategic change in your chosen organization.
2.3 Assess the resource implications of the chosen organization not responding to strategic change in light of financial, human and physical resources
Be able to lead stakeholders in developing a strategy for change
• Develop appropriate and efficient systems to involve stakeholders in the planning of change.
• Develop a change management strategy for your chosen organization and show how stakeholders’ involvement in the change initiative is ensured.
• Evaluate the systems (which you have developed in 3.1) used to involve stakeholders in the planning of change.
• Create a strategy for managing resistance to change; you need to address the issues involved and provide a workable approach to overcome resistance to change.
Be able to plan to implement modules for ensuring ongoing change.
• Develop appropriate models for change in your selected organization which have to reflect the circumstances facing the organization
• Develop a plan on how you will implement the change plan.
• Develop appropriate measures to monitor progress by explaining how you will monitor the progress of the implemented change
The question belongs to Management and it discusses about a scenario where we need to write a report on implementing strategic change management. This has been discussed in the solution in detail.
Total Word Count 3264
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.