Select one facet of an organization that requires restructuring or reform it could be related to operations, human resources, infrastructure, marketing, distribution, supply chains or anything that requires change and transformation. For this task you are required to using change management tools and methods such as organizational development or any other tool or approach that you think is appropriate (either included in this course or obtained from the management literature and then prepare a report outlining how you would manage this planned change. Your report should address the following issues:
· Introduction to the organization, identification of the issue that requires transformation.
· What is your chosen approach to change management? What theories of change management inform your chosen approach?
· What type of interventions do you intend to make, why? Explain how these interventions will assist you to achieve your outcome?
· What are the short, medium and long term goals that you hope to attain from this change process?
· What are the resources, capacities and skills that will be required to implement these planned changes?
· How do you intend to achieve stakeholder buy in to the change process? How will you address resistance to the change process?
· How will you evaluate the success of your planned change process?
· Include recommendations for the future operations of the organization.
The question belongs to Corporate Strategy and it discusses about change management. Implementation of change management in an organization has been discussed. An example of Air France has been taken. Various issues such as estranged relations with employees, lack of management empathy, etc and much more have been covered in the solution in detail.
Total Word Count 3082
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.