Current theories and models of leadership and their applicability to different subdivisions, organisations, industries and sectors
· Evaluate a range of leadership theories and models that reflect current thinking.
· Explain the expected impact of a range of leadership styles on specific sub-divisions, organisations, industries, sectors or industries.
Current and future requirements
· Assess current requirements of leadership for an organisation, industry or sector.
· Develop an internally consistent and plausible scenario of likely future requirements of leadership for an organisation, industry or sector.
Proposals for the development of leadership
· Device proposals that are designed to meet the specific requirements of an organisation, industry or sector
· Critically evaluate the use of a full range of methods of leadership development within the specified context
· Select and justify choices made
The question belongs to Human Resources Management and it is about writing a report on human resources planning and development. An example of GE has been used for developing the human resources planning report.
Total Word Count 3408
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.