Write a report on developing and managing a Strategic Marketing Plan.
· Give a brief outline of your organization in terms of its background, products and markets
· Evaluate the links between strategic marketing and corporate strategy and provide examples of those links in your chosen organization
· Identify and assess key theoretical models used in strategic marketing planning.
· Discuss the way in which your organization implements its strategic positioning through a range of marketing tactics.
· Identify relationship marketing activities implemented by your organization and evaluate the success of these activities
· Using appropriate marketing techniques ascertain and justify a growth opportunity for your organization
· Select and justify a suitable marketing strategy for the selected market.
· State an appropriate strategic marketing objective for the new market and a marketing mix to achieve this objective
· Explain the major changes that have occurred in the external environment and assess the impact on the marketing strategy of your organisation.
· Carry out an analysis of your organisation’s current marketing strategy and identify its strengths and weaknesses.
· Identify key emerging themes that could affect your organisation’s marketing strategy and responses that would help to address these changes effectively
The question belongs to Marketing and it is about writing a report on developing and managing strategic marketing plan. An example of Emaar group of UAE has been taken here. The group established itself as a leader in global real estate development industry. The solution discusses the strategic marketing plan of Emaar Group in detail.
Total Word Count 3402
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.