Choose one Drupal site and one Joomla site (an alternative CMS package) from the lists below and evaluate them according to how well you think they manage and present their content.
We are looking for examples of both good and bad practice, so make sure that you comment on how the sites could be improved.
Make sure that you also comment of the following:
· Content organization, including navigation – Among the things you should consider are: what types of content (physical and logical) are included on the site, how it is arranged, and whether the user would be able to find it easily. You may find other issues to comment on.
· Overall design and Usability
· The extent to which you think the website reflects the objectives of the organization
· Centre for Community Networking Research (http://www.ccnr.net)
· LabGrab (http://labgrab.com)
· HearDat (http://www.heardat.co.uk/)
· Drupal.org (http://www.drupal.org)
· MedicalIndexAsia (http://medicalindex.asia/)
· PanPDF Manual & eBook Directory (http://panpdf.com)
· Video Game Review (http://yudhis97.net)
· Joomla! (http://www.joomla.org/)
The question belongs to Computer Science and it is about review of websites in terms of content management services. For this purpose, Drupal or Joomla sites have been given.
Total Word Count 2010
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.