"School-Based Physical Activity Does Not Compromise Children’s Academic Performance" Yasmin Ahamed, Heather Macdonald, Katherine Reed, Patti-Jean Naylor, Teresa Liu-Ambrose and Heather Mckay 0195-9131/07/3902-0371/0 MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS & EXERCISE, DOI: 10.1249/01.mss.0000241654.45500.8e
1. Were boys and girls in the Usual Practice group significantly different in age? See Table 1
2. Were the boys and girls in the Usual Practice group significantly different in Baseline
BMI? See Table 1
3. What statistical test was used in Table 1?
a. Independent t test
d. Dependent t test
4. Were the Ususal Practice and the Intervention groups significantly different in their
Baseline Total Score? See Table 2
5. Were the Usual Practice and Intervention groups different in their Adjusted Mean Value
for Follow-up Total Score?
The question belongs to Nursing and it discusses about reading the journal article and answering the questions based on the article.
Total Word Count 17Download Full Solution