"School-Based Physical Activity Does Not Compromise Children’s Academic Performance" Yasmin Ahamed, Heather Macdonald, Katherine Reed, Patti-Jean Naylor, Teresa Liu-Ambrose and Heather Mckay 0195-9131/07/3902-0371/0 MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS & EXERCISE, DOI: 10.1249/01.mss.0000241654.45500.8e
1. Were boys and girls in the Usual Practice group significantly different in age? See Table 1
2. Were the boys and girls in the Usual Practice group significantly different in Baseline
BMI? See Table 1
3. What statistical test was used in Table 1?
a. Independent t test
d. Dependent t test
4. Were the Ususal Practice and the Intervention groups significantly different in their
Baseline Total Score? See Table 2
5. Were the Usual Practice and Intervention groups different in their Adjusted Mean Value
for Follow-up Total Score?
The question belongs to Nursing and it discusses about reading the journal article and answering the questions based on the article.
Total Word Count 17Download Full Solution
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.