Choose one agency or department within the budget and answer as best you can the following;
- What is the mission(s) of this agency/government?
- What are the major programs carried out by this agency?
- What is the percent increase in total requested expenditures over last year?
- What object of expenditure category is the most important; which is growing the fastest?
- Is this organization growing faster or slower than the budget for the whole government?
If you are new budget analyst reviewing this agency for the first time, what information does this budget give you on the productivity and performance of this agency? What information would you like to see?
The question belongs to Finance and it discusses about reading a public budget and answering questions such as the mission of the agency, the major programs carried out by it, etc.
Total Word Count 552Download Full Solution
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.