Following questions are related to organisational culture. To conduct an interview with Vantage Shipbrokers organisational manager about the organisational culture. You are asked to make up the logical answers to these questions.
1. What makes you proud to work at this company?
2. How does the organization support your professional development and career growth?
3. Is risk taking encouraged, and what happens when people fail?
4. What’s one thing you would change about the company if you could?
5. What causes conflict, and how is it resolved?
6. How would you describe “organizational politics” at the company?
7. How are decisions made when there’s disagreement and stakes are high?
8. When and how do people like to give and receive feedback?
9. Titles aside, who in the organization has the power to gets things done?
10. What are some of the ways the company celebrates success?
11. How do you as a manager—or, if more appropriate, how does your manager—support and motivate your team?
12. What kind of flexible work arrangements do people have?
13. What's the best part about working in this environment that I won't be able to see from just a walk around the office?
14. What are the most common complaints employees make about your company culture?
15. What do you love best about the culture here?
16. What special attribute does the founder/leader possess that has influenced the character of the organization? Explain
Summary: This question belongs to questionnaire and discusses about organisational culture questions that should be asked in an interview.
Total word count: 1250
Download Full Solution
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.