Quality, Organizations Interested in Quality and the people responsible for quality assurance in an organization
i) What is “quality?
ii) Why should an organization be interested in “Quality”?
iii) Who is responsible for quality and how can it be achieved?
iv) What is the difference between a “sample” and a “population”?
v) Define the following terms.
• Cause & Effect Diagram
• Normal Distribution
• Standard Deviation (written & mathematical)
• Pareto Diagram
• Upper & Lower Control Limits
• What is the difference between Quality Control & Quality Assurance?
• What does ISO stand for if referring to ISO 9000?
• What does Process Capability measure?
The questions belongs to Statistics they are about quality, organizations interested in quality, how to achieve quality in an organization, the differences between sample and population, etc. Each of these questions have been defined in the context of Statistics and answered in the solution.
Total Word Count 1019