As a business manager, you will often be asked to evaluate and expand current business and marketing models. For this task, you will be selecting a business that has no current online system or that would like to expand its online presence. The client can be from your actual place of employment, a local small business, or a well-known public company.
Note: Any information that would be considered confidential, proprietary, or personal in nature should not be included. Do not include the actual names of people, suppliers, the company, or other identifiable information. Fictional names should be used. Also, company specific data, including financial information, should not be included, but should be addressed in a general fashion as appropriate.
A. Develop an online business expansion proposal that includes the following:
1. Viability of the product or service that the business offers in an online environment
2. Current online competitor assessment
3. Online marketing suggestions and strategies
4. Search engine considerations and optimization strategies
5. Social media integration
6. Online customer relationship management
7. E-commerce solutions
8. International considerations (e.g., market, strategy, organizational, language, cultural, infrastructure)
9. Projected web development and maintenance costs
Note: Your proposal may include additional components beyond the ones outlined above.
B. Create a website index for the online expansion you proposed.
C. Provide a design mock-up of three website pages based on the proposed online business expansion strategy.
D. If you choose to use outside sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
This question belongs to Marketing and it is about writing a proposal for an online business. An example business named Spoofy T-shirts has been discussed in the solution in detail with areas such as viability of the product, competitor assessment, online marketing for the product, the marketing strategies, search engine optimization, etc and much more have been covered.
Total Word Count 2606