When describing Security Management mechanisms, focus and solutions are usually divided into three main categories:
· Administrative Controls – Policies and Procedures
· Technical Controls – System Implementations
· Physical Controls; – Environmental Issues and Building Controls
Now that you have the management team’s attention concerning SE and Internet Security, they have asked you to make a presentation detailing the various security categories dealing with SE. Your job now is to create a Power-Point presentation and be sure to include and cover the following areas:
· Administrative, Technical and Physical controls
· Areas covered by those controls
· Threats dealt with by those controls
· Safeguards those controls put in place.
Also in the presentation, describe at least 3 situations or scenarios that could have an impact on each category (Administrative, Technical, and Physical). For each situation describe the threat and provide a safeguard to help protect it.
The question belongs to Computer Science and it discusses preparing a Powerpoint presentation about security management mechanisms including administrative controls, technical controls and physical controls.
Total Word Count NA