Perfect competition is the first of four basic market models that we study in this course. Choose a market for a good in your area that seems to be a perfectly competitive market. Write four substantive paragraphs that describes the market and answers the following questions:
Identify the buyers and sellers as well as the goods or services.
- How closely do real world conditions match the characteristics listed in the model?
- Are the sellers price takers?
- Do they compete using price?
- Is the good in question standardized?
- Is this market regulated by government in any way.
- Explain the competitive environment.
Download Full Solution
The question belongs to Economics and it is about perfection competition. This question is not only a descriptive question, but a practical question because it involves observing a market near you which resembles perfect competition. Such an example has also been cited along with the description about perfect competition.
Total Word Count 505