1. Balanced Scorecard multiple performance measures lead to all of the following except:
- Employees recognizing the various dimensions of their work.
- More extensive use of financial measures.
- The use of new performance measures such as customer satisfaction and employee morale.
- Group-level performance measures.
2. An ABC system is most useful when:
- Operations throughout the plant are fairly similar.
- There are small amounts of overhead costs.
- Products produced in the company all show large profits.
- Products make diverse demands on resources because of differences in volume, process steps, batch size, or complexity.
The multiple questions belong to Finance. The 1st question discusses about balanced scorecard multiple performance measures and the 2nd question is about usefulness of ABC system.
Total Word Count NADownload Full Solution