Prepare a marketing plan for any company. Analysis should include following:
INTERNAL ANALYSIS -
The firm’s Strengths & Weaknesses are developed from this internal analysis.
- The company/product line overview.
- Business Model Canvas
- The controllable elements inside the firm that influence how well the firm operates. These include the firm’s technologies, physical facilities, level of financial stability, its ability to differentiate/be better than others with its current marketing strategies, its people organization structure & culture and processes.
EXTERNAL ANALYSIS -
The Opportunities and Threats are developed from this External analysis.
- Market Analysis -
3. The total market identified; size and growth trends expected.
- External Competitor Analysis -
4. Identify and describe up to 2 major competitors in terms of their size, goals, market share, product quality & marketing strategies.
- Macro environmental Analysis -
5. PEST or PESTLE (Political, Economic, Social-cultural, Technological, Legal and Environmental) Analysis.
6. Summarise the key issues using a SWOT table. Prioritise top emerging issues with justifications.
This question belongs to marketing and discusses about marketing plan of a company.
Total word count: 1690
Download Full Solution