Investigate the degree to which human resources are related to the other factors (project management, product design, process strategy, location decisions, layout decisions, etc.).
· Identify inefficiencies in the way that human resources are utilized in a business at which you have worked in the past or with which you are familiar.
· Describe ways in which the inefficiencies that you have identified could be reduced or eliminated.
· Define what changes would be required to job designs in order to implement your suggested strategies for eliminating the inefficiencies.
· Identify how the way people are measured might need to be adjusted as a result of your suggestions.
· Explain whether additional compensation might need to be offered as a result of your plan to change job designs and work measurements. Support your rational with examples. Support your responses with examples.
The human resources is one of the most important assets of a company and effective utilization of the resource helps a company to meet its strategic goals by improving performance and productivity of the human resource. With increasing competition, the companies are viewing effective utilization of human resources as an important differentiating factor to help a company succeed.
Total Word Count 1029