1. In the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle, which of the following best represents the DO step?
- Measure and monitor ongoing performance and take short-term actions based on the measured performance.
- Implement the chosen course of action.
- Define the organization’s purpose and select the focus and scope of its strategy.
- Take actions to lower costs, change resource allocations, improve the quality, cycle time and flexibility of processes, modify the product mix, change customer relationships, and redesign and introduce new products.
2. Which of the following best illustrate a chain of cause-and –effect relationships that links the four balanced scorecard perspectives?
- A high return on investment causes customer loyalty that result in skilled production workers that improve process quality.
- Improved processed quality results in a high return on investment that causes customer loyalty that result in the ability to attract skilled production workers.
- Skilled production workers help to produce process quality that results in customer loyalty that helps to increase return on investment.
- Customer loyalty results in a high return on investment that results in the ability to attract skilled production workers that improve process quality.
The multiple questions belong to Finance. The 1st question discusses about Plan Do Check and Act and the 2nd question is about chain of cause and effect relationships linking four balanced scorecard perspectives.
Total Word Count NADownload Full Solution