Look at the data and answer the questions.
· Provide descriptive statistics for the data
· How does change in price affect propensity to renew?
· What is the average price elasticity of demand and how does this vary?
· How does driver age affect propensity to renew?
· Of the four main factors, which best predicts renewal rate?
· Who are the most profitable customers?
· How well optimized are the Renewal prices?
· What would you do to improve profitability both short and long term?
The question belongs to Statistics and the question is about data interpretation from the above given data. It is about correlation between car value, year of manufacture, tenure, renewal, age and price change. The solution gives calculations to the above questions in detail.
Total Word Count 551
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.