Select a company to research with regard to significant financial reporting and analysis issues. You should select an organisation for which financial information is readily available and address the following issues.
· Identify the major elements and regulations that affect financial reporting for this organisation and how this may differ from organisations in other countries.
· Analyse the selected organisation in regard to its capital structure and off balance sheet financing.
· Evaluate the tax system and major regulations affecting the chosen organisation.
· Analyse the organisation’s use and reporting of intangible assets and financial instruments.
· Conduct a thorough financial statement analysis on the selected organisation.
· Analyse the corporate governance structures of the chosen organisation.
· Describe the organisation’s exposure to foreign currency exchange risk.
The question belongs to Finance and it is about preparing a report based on research on financial reporting and analysis issues. The major elements affecting the financial reporting of an organization and how they differ from country to country have been discussed in the solution.
Total Word Count 604