Finance Objective Questions - What are Pro Forma Statements and the Difference between Real and Financial Activities
1. Pro forma statements are:
1. Summaries of historical financial statements
2. Government-mandated analyses of financial statements
3. Projected statements used in financial planning
4. Estimated tax liabilities
2. "Real" activities create cash for a business, while "financial" activities distribute cash within the company.
True or False
These two objective questions belong to Finance and the first question is what are pro forma statements and the second question is about the difference between real activities and financial activities.
Total Word Count NADownload Full Solution