Evaluation of Personal and Professional Skills and the effective ways to learn in the future for Personnel in an organization
- Evaluate the personal and professional skills required to meet both organizational and own goals and objectives
- Evaluate more effective ways to learn in the future
- Undertake a personal skills audit, identifying preferred learning style, which focuses on the skills required for effective management and leadership
- Produce a detailed personal development plan
- Evaluate and review the effectiveness and impact of your learning
The question belongs to Human Resource Management and it is about evaluation of personal and professional skills required by an organization and also about the effective ways to learn in the future. These evaluations and skills audit are for managers. As managers need to adapt to the ever changing businesses environment and be distinguished in their work, it is absolutely essential to have an introspective personal and professional skills audit more often.
Total Word Count 3098