Choose a medical/surgical patient for wound care and dressing who you have provided nursing care for on clinical throughout. Evaluate the nursing care that the patient received focusing only on one of the following issues:
• Monitoring (the need for monitoring devices)
• Oxygenation/Ventilation (requiring oxygen therapy)
• Nutrition (Total parental nutrition/enteral nutrition/special diet)
• Psychosocial Nursing Care (Post trauma/hospitalisation)
• Environmental Impact (Cognition, sensory input, isolation)
• Care Of The Person Who Is Dying And Their Family
• Pre and / or Post-operative Care
• Wound Care and Dressings
The question belongs to Nursing and it deals with wound care and dressing. An introduction about wound care has been given along with example of a diabetic patient sustaining wounds has been given. The solution discusses about how diabetes can affect wound healing process in detail.
Total Word Count 3788
Download Full Solution
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.