Discuss how international business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) e-commerce have been facilitated by the Internet and other technological advances as you explore the following questions:
• What barriers to effective international business management has technology lowered?
• How has technology changed markets?
• What new alliances has technology enabled?
• How is the potential for a firm's international expansion impacted by technology?
• Can technology be adapted when a company has business in countries of different technological capacities, or does the complexity create too great of a risk for expansion (Deresky, 2006)?
In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board
The question belongs to Marketing and it is about the benefits or advantages that international business-to-business or B2B companies and business-to-commerce or B2C and e-commerce companies from internet and other technological advances. The main areas that have covered here are effective communication, technology changing markets and new alliances with changing technology.
Total Word Count 500