Case Study: Iridium LLC, Harvard Business School, 9-200-039.
- Please comment on how you would use the projections in Exhibit 5 to estimate value. What method would you use? What are the most important determinants of value?
- What caused Iridium to fail: was it a bad strategy, bad execution or bad luck?
- With regard to Iridium’s financial strategy, did it have the wrong target capital structure, issue the wrong kind of capital or issue capital in the wrong sequence?
- Why did Motorola finance Iridium with project debt instead of corporate debt?
- What lessons regarding the financing of large, greenfield projects do you draw from this case study?
The question belongs to Finance and it discusses about the Harvard case study Iridium LLC. Various questions about the case study have been answered in the solution detail.
Total Word Count 2327Download Full Solution