Development teams are necessary in application development, including Web development. Members of the Small Group will form a development team responsible for developing a small Web site according to the following specifications.
· The Web site should include four or more Web pages designed along current usability guidelines.
o One page must be the Home page.
o One page must be a subscription page that
§ allows the user to become a member or subscribe to your organization and
§ performs HTML data validation.
· The development team will make such decisions as the purpose and content of the Web site.
· Submit a site plan that documents the design of the Web site.
· The Web site must incorporate the use of
o at least one table (NOT for page layout),
o at least one form,
o as well as other valid HTML elements
o to produce a cohesive site that is easy to navigate.
· The Web site must include external CSS used to format and layout each Web page.
· The development team will decide whether to develop a single or multiple style sheets.
· Validate the HTML in each Web page.
· Validate the CSS style rules in each CSS.
· Add the site plan to the Visual Studio Web site folder.
· Zip (compress) the Visual Studio Web site folder into a .zip file to submit.
The question belongs to Computer Science and it discusses developing a website using HTML and validating it through CSS and Visual Studio. The solution has a prototype website coding.
Total Word Count NA
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.