Reply in a concise, but clear and precise way and motivate and justify your analysis and evaluation of the company in your answers (maximum 1'500 words - check the word count, including inserted tables or figures).
1. Discuss competition in the search industry. Which of the five competitive forces seem strongest or weakest? What is your assessment of overall industry attractiveness?
2. How is the search industry changing? What forces seem most likely to bring about major change to the industry within the next three to five years?
3. What are the key factors that define success in the industry? What are the key competencies, capabilities, and resources of successful search engine companies?
4. Describe Google's business model. What are the company's revenue-cost-profit relationships? What strategies has Google relied upon to build competitive advantage in the industry?
5. What are the company's key resource strengths and competitive capabilities? What competitive liabilities and resource weaknesses does it have? What opportunities exist? What threats to its continued success are present?
The question belongs to Corporate Strategy and it discusses about business model. In this case, Google has been used as an example. Google is the largest search engine in the world in terms of number of search queries per second. Google’s business model has been analyzed using SWOT analysis, Five Force analysis, etc have been given.
Total Word Count 1469
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.