Competitive positioning is about defining how you’ll “differentiate” your offering and create value for your market. It’s about carving out a spot in the competitive landscape and focusing your company to deliver on that strategy. A good strategy includes:
• Market profile: size, competitors, stage of growth
• Customer segments: groups of prospects with similar wants & needs
• Competitive analysis: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the landscape
• Positioning strategy: how you’ll position your offering to focus on opportunities in the market
• Value proposition: the type of value you’ll deliver to the market
The question belongs to Marketing and it is about competitive positioning. The positioning strategy of Amway has been discussed briefly in the solution. Amway has been one of the companies selling products customers using direct selling methods and chain or pyramid marketing methods. In this way, Amway is said to have avoided wholesaler, dealer and retailer expenses.
Total Word Count 814